Help!!! Snow White Costume for Baby.

Hollymom1229

Art's Girl
Okay all, so we decided to go to MNSSHP as Snow White and the 7 Dwarfs with my 1 y.o. niece being Snow White. And about a month ago my sister ordered the costume from a place that said they had it in stock. After she ordered they called and let her know that they didn't have it, but would be able to ship in 2 weeks. Today they just let her know that they won't have it until October 10th, after our trip. Wondering if any wonderful DISers have or know where to get a 12 mo size Snow White outfit. Feel free to PM me.

I was just in the Disney Store at my local mall and I know they had Snow White costumes for toddlers and older girls but not sure if they had them in infant sizes. If you have one close to you, I would call and ask them. I would also check ebay. There are always people selling disney costumes on there. Worse case scenario - maybe you can buy a pattern and make one or have someone else make one for you.

Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter