Help! Reservations seem impossible to get for Nov 2015

I booked at 180 (+3 & +5), dates overlapping yours, and was able to get both H&V breakfast and lunch, very limited on available times though.

Was on at 6am 180 days out and I was also able to get H&V breakfast for Nov 18th (day 5).

Pre-opening CRT on day 7 and BOG dinner day 8.

I got H&V at 180+4 for 11/18 at 820. CRT pre opening as well a Mickeys backyard bbq...no luck for bog tho

I am just curious if anybody had any luck getting a reservation for H&V the week of Nov 14-21 for breakfast or lunch? I tried 183 and 184 days out for a breakfast or lunch and had no luck.
I have one for each breakfast and lunch. The 14th is lunch and 18th is breakfast. Booked at 181 and 185.

I've had a heck of a time with H&V. I snagged a Sci-Fi because there was literally nothing available for our stay. I haven't lost hope yet though!

Since our 180, I haven't seen anything for H&V or Akershus. Anyone been able to book those around Nov 15-17? Sounds like earlier and later, people have had luck...

Since our 180, I haven't seen anything for H&V or Akershus. Anyone been able to book those around Nov 15-17? Sounds like earlier and later, people have had luck...
On my 180 day, I was able to get Akershus dinner for Nov 15th (Day 6 of my trip) and was lucky to find a H&V lunch on the 14th a couple of days later.

I snagged Akershus on Nov. 20th which was day 6 for us, but still stalking H&V. The cm I spoke with seemed surprised that there was absolutely no availability for the entire week.

No. Our stay Nov 14 - 22 and ADR'S have been few and far between! Grrrrr! Hoping database or Disney gets this straight.

No. Our stay Nov 14 - 22 and ADR'S have been few and far between! Grrrrr! Hoping database or Disney gets this straight.

we are staying 15-21 and reservations are slim pickings!

last night I dreamt we got CRT and Akershus..lol

Someone just posted on the cancellation thread that a lot of Epcot WS restaurants just showed up for the week of the 15th. I am not seeing any Akershus dinner which is what I am looking for. The website is being super glitchy "Unable to check reservations at this time" and the app is being hit or miss. I am getting so tired of playing these games with Disney.

I'm having similar issues with the website and haven't been able to secure anything at Akershus during our stay 11/16-11/21, even 180+6... Were others seeing Akershus ressies open in November when other EPCOT restaurants opened up? I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

I'm having similar issues with the website and haven't been able to secure anything at Akershus during our stay 11/16-11/21, even 180+6... Were others seeing Akershus ressies open in November when other EPCOT restaurants opened up? I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

I can't get anything at all either the same week at my 180+10..not for any day

we are staying 15-21 and reservations are slim pickings!

last night I dreamt we got CRT and Akershus..lol
Never lose hope. Disney is all about the magic. I was able to nab CRT and BOG after much ADR stalking. Still nothing for HV. Spoke to their management team advised that week is blocked and they don't know why. ? Kinda appreciate their honesty rather than reservation cast members...."every thing seems booked to capacity."

Never lose hope. Disney is all about the magic. I was able to nab CRT and BOG after much ADR stalking. Still nothing for HV. Spoke to their management team advised that week is blocked and they don't know why. ? Kinda appreciate their honesty rather than reservation cast members...."every thing seems booked to capacity."

I agree that not to lose hope and there is a very good chance of getting the ADRs you want if you are persistent and patient.

However, I do not agree that Disney is "all about the magic", at least not anymore. Disney is about making money and nothing else. All of these "glitches" and "holding back reservations" I'm sure are just Disney intentionally manipulate its customers and making more money. Yes you can have a magical experience once you get there if you plan like crazy and drive yourself mad for the prior 6 months. Since you can order your lunch meal at 30 days out now at BOG, I wonder if the next planning nightmare will be having to choose what you are going to eat at all the restaurants before you get there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter