Help! Question about Beach Club Deluxe Rooms

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by aurora1979, Jun 10, 2008.

1. aurora1979

aurora1979 Earning My Ears

Hi everyone! Hopefully someone out there can help me with this. I thought I had a standard water view room booked at the beach club for 8/4-8/9. I just went online and looked at my reservation an it says "deluxe water/pool view". I then noticed on the disney website that it said delxe rooms have access to the stone harbor club. so if my ressie now says i have a deuxe room booked than that means i have CONCIERGE? :cool1: Has anone else out there stayed
    in a deluxe an used the stone harbor club?:goodvibes
    Thanks for the help!;)

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. Seahunt

Seahunt DIS Veteran

Hmmm, sounds like you might be lucky! :woohoo: Here's some info on the BC Deluxe rooms posted by helpful DISers over on the BC FAQ thread:

From post #121 as mentioned
    If you post on the BC FAQ thread someone there should be able to answer all! :cutie:

http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1572316

4. HockeyMomR

HockeyMomR DIS Veteran

We stayed in a BC Deluxe room a couple of years ago, room 4557. Yes, you will have concierge access, although, these rooms are not on the 5th floor. The deluxe room is oversized and wonderful. The 4th floor room, #4557, has a great really oversized balcony overlooking BC quiet pool, we could see the very high Illuminations fireworks from this room, loved it! I believe the second floor, #2557, also has an oversized balcony. Hoping your pixie dust continues!