Help!! question about AOA suite

Tinkerkell007

Mouseketeer
My husband and I plus our two kids are staying at the nemo suites in January 2013. We are doing the stay/play/dine package through my disney visa. My question is my sister and her bf want to come and stay with us and they have annual passes and live in Fl. can they stay in our room with us even thought they aren't doing the package deal? Will they give us extra keys and a parking pass for their car? TIA!!!

They will have to be added to the reservation. With a regular room, everyone in the room has to be on the same ticket/dining package (unless this has changed). I'm not sure if the suites are the same way.

You can add them at checkin since they don't need DME so they don't have to be on your pkg

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Just as MMS1125 said, you can add them when you check in. They will get their own room keys and parking pass.

Seriously you can add them at check-in. It won't cost anything extra either since it's a suite you don't have to pay the extra adult fee or anything.
The only time they need added before is if they need dining and Magical Express then they would be on your package. If you do a search it's been done quite a few times

Yes. Simply add them when you check in at the resort. If you add them beforehand they will have to have the same ticket and dining package that you have. If you add them at check-in, they won't charge you any extra.

Thanks for all the help, I just wanted to make sure they wouldn't be homeless when they got there!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter