Help- Post Card- New Reservations

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by p2oh, Feb 15, 2002.

1. p2oh

p2oh Soon to be Wedding Planner!

I am so jazzed! We are going in May had reservations at All Star Movies with the Disney Club Discount. Well, I got a post card for the moderates, we've never stayed anywhere but the All Stars. I called and got a rate $185 cheaper for the week than we were paying, staying at the CBR. So now, I need to know what to request at CBR, building floor, everything there is to know. I am so excited I feel like I won a prize! Any info you guys can provide would be awsome! TIA!:D

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. SeaSpray

SeaSpray Disney World fan since 1976

congrats!! :)

I love CBR, take a look at my web site! I just got back a few days ago from CBR and added a lot of new pics. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask! :)

4. puffkin

puffkin DVC Owner- SSR & AKV

Congrats!!!

We were almost in the same boat as you. We were planning to stay at ASMo in June, but then got the post card. We are now staying at PO-Riverside. I am so excited to get to try a Moderate. We really enjoyed ASMo, so I hope this is even better. Don't know anything about CBR, but it looks beautiful and was our second choice if we couldn't get Riverside. Enjoy your trip and your great rate!

5. p2oh

p2oh Soon to be Wedding Planner!

Thanks for all of the great info SeaSpray. Your website is great! I am soooooo excited!:D