HELP, please! Where do I find...

Discussion in 'Disney World Tips' started by belleincanada, Jul 1, 2007.

1. belleincanada

belleincanada A Beauty, but a Funny Girl

Hey all! I'm looking for Cinderella's glass slipper necklace. My friend picked one up, but I have no idea where she got it in WDW. It looks like the slipper with the blue heart in this photo, but only in the form of a necklace.

Does anyone here know where I can buy it, and how much it is by chance?

Thanks!

Esther

princess:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. taekwondo mom

taekwondo mom DIS Veteran

This maybe what you are looking for.

Qvc

Item Number J33587

Disney Sterling Cinderella Slipper Pendant

QVC Price $33.00
    Shipping and Handling $3.97

4. belleincanada

Pretty, but nope! That's not the one...

The one I am looking for is covered in little crystals or rhinestones, and the heart on the slipper is blue.

5. taekwondo mom

Qvc .. Sorry
    Home shopping channel , They hace Disney specials, and several Disney jewlry items I'm going to post a pic of the necklace

Website.
    Qvc.com

[​IMG]
    Shot at 2007-07-01

6. taekwondo mom

OK , we must of posted at the same time Good luck on finding the one you need .. You may call Disney merchandising.they may help you.407-363-6200

7. Grumpy23

Grumpy23 Mouseketeer

The only thing I can think of is the store in Downtown Disney that has trinkets, and I swear I saw what you are describing there. I went to allears.net and searched for store in DD and it lists the following store.

"Eurospain -- The Arribas Brothers imported full-lead crystal shop. Artists engrave and decorate custom designs and perform the 700-year-old tradition of glassblowing. Many Swarovski items available with Disney themes! You will find very unique Disney merchandise for sale. Check out the beautiful Sword and Armor collection in this store. Eurospain stores are also located on Main Street in the Magic Kingdom and in the Mexican Marketplace in Epcot.

SOUVENIR TIP: A Glass Slipper is available from $9.50 for a mini to $27.50. For a unique Disney collectable that won't break your wallet, check out the Disney glassware that you can have engraved with your name, prices start at $10.50."

If that is the case, you can call the number that the poster above posted and they are really good at trying to find what you want.

Good Luck! :thumbsup2

8. lonegungal17

lonegungal17 Mouseketeer

I have that necklace, unfortunately I have no idea where you buy it in WDW as I got mine at Disneyland Paris.

9. belleincanada

Yes!! That is it! Thank you so much :goodvibes

Alright, so I can get it at Eurospain in DTD?

10. mom2of2

mom2of2 <font color=blue>Let the good times strolllllll!<b

actually it's called Arribas Brothers and yes, it's on the Marketplace side of DTD