Help - planning questions?!?!

SimonY

Mouseketeer
Have planned Disney to death and now realised that I have done a terrible job with Universal/Islands of Adventure.

I have some questions -

Universal Express - Is there a list anywhere of which rides/shows you can get Universal Express pass? I believe that UE passes are available only for some ticket holders - does a 2 day/2 park ticket let us get them? How many can you get at a time - I'm sure I've seen that you can hold more than one? (All important as we are going with small children and we want to do some of the more exciting rides without having to bore the kids with queueing).

Early entry - I'm sure I read somewhere that the park opens an hour early to some people. Again would we be able to get in on with 2 day/2 park tickets? Is there any benefit to doing this anyway? What opens early?

Switching off - Do Universal have this? Again any ideas which rides allow this? Do they call it something different?

Apologies for asking so much - I can't find the answers to these anywhere else. We've got a lot to learn and little time to do so - fly next Tuesday!!

1) Baby swap/switching is available and ready for you.. there are some very nice waiting areas/ one above MIB, one in a TV room area for Hulk,. The employees were very very accomaditing for my son/daughter.

2) I've only used 2 days tickets and a flex ticket, and Express pass was available for both. No worries there!

3) As for the hour opening early... back in the day there was a set schedule,b ut I don't think that happens anymore.. sometimes its more of a "Hey look they opened early instead of an actual scheduled day".. some rides/attractions would not be operational right away though.

Remember there is also single rider as well for rides.. MIB, Spiderman, and Dr. Doom we all used with no problem. We also put our kids in the single rider line with us with one adults first, kids middle, and one adult at the end.. That way, one adult would in theory get in a car first, than our kids, so an adult would be there to watch them get out of the cars.. Most of the times, the ride ops would stick us together.. usually 2/ of us at a time. Only a few isolated times the four of us were entirely split up.

(This was at MIB!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter