Help! One drink in Epcot...

I have a new favorite EPCOT drink- the jalepeno margarita in La Cava del Tequila inside Mexico...aka- The Ditch. I don't like supersweet drinks, and this one is sooooooooooo refreshing! But they have a lot of other ones that are sweet. All the Ritas are made with fresh squeezed lime juice and fruit purees. Here's a pic of my favorite with 2 blood orange ritas-

2010_0504dismoms2010water0055.jpg

The crab tostadas and shrinp seviche are TDF there!! And the avocado rita is really yummy, too! Try them!! It's a great place!!:goodvibes

I think you have to think about what kind of tastes you like. I had voted for the Orange Grand Marnier slushie - but I DO like sweeter drinks. And this one tastes like a yummy orange popsicle slush with booze in it. I'm assuming that since you're still really young, you might not have developed a taste for more of the "bitter" drinks. (just assuming, bear in mind I could be completely wrong!)

The Grey Goose slushie is lemon flavored - I found it to be a little more bitter. That's the one DH likes - and he doesn't like the sweeter drinks as much as I do.

Hope that helps.:)

To add on to pp re:Grand Manier and Grey Goose slushess...

They are both found at the same kiosk in front of the France pavillion.

Grey Goose is a vodka brand, it's citrus (lemon) version is used to flavor this frozen drink.

Grand Manier is an orange flavored liquor. GM straight is like a thin syrup and very sweet, thus the GM slush is probably sweeter than the GG version made with vodka.

Whatever you choose, you can't go wrong...myself, I'm headed straight for Mexico for one of those blood orange 'ritas next time----looks awesome:thumbsup2

I was always a Fiesta Margarita girl UNTIL I tried the Grey Goose slush in France. So yummy!

Another Grey Goose slushie vote. I didn't find them particularly strong... and it's not something that's easily found outside Epcot.

If you want a good buzz then a beer from Germany will do the trick, I am not a huge drinker and 1 of those tall ones and I am pretty much on the floor:lmao:!! But my favorite drink in all of Epcot is a Grand Marnier Slush! It is so yummy and something I can't get anywhere but WDW!

Grey Goose slushie! I tried it for the first time this past week and I was in love! I do like the strawberry margaritas in Mexico though too!

Blood orange margarita at the tequila bar "The Ditch" in Mexico.

Thanks for all the help! We leave tomorrow, and I'm leaning towards the Grey Goose slushie (especially after the pic, lol)...though the blood orange margarita sounds really good too... Maybe if I spaced them out... I wonder how early it's ok to start drinking in Disney.... :rolleyes1

I'll let y'all know what I picked when I get back Saturday! :goodvibes

Hi everybody!

I've been lurking on the restaurant board for awhile (especially the food reviews--yum!) I'm going to Disney World, and it'll be my first trip older than 21. :)

Soooo I've heard about so many great drinks in Epcot, but I'm such a lightweight I'll probably only have one. Which should I pick? Grey Goose slush? Frozen margarita in Mexico? Beer in the UK? Something else?

If you really are a lightweight, select a light beer at either Germany or Canada (Blue Light). Don't forget Canadian beers are some of the most tasty in the world :).

Grey Goose and Tequila are a little harder if you aren't used to drinking.

The slushie drink from China with the Peach Schnapps in it is called a Peach Snap! I just discovered it this past November and I had to have another on a different day, it was so good. I'm also a lightweight and I prefer what I call fruity-girly drinks. I also am not particularly fond of tea, but the combination of Peach Schnapps, green tea and slushiness made this drink a standout for my Mom, DH and me (although Mom got a bit tipsy from it

:sunny:

Now this is during the Food and Wine Festival

Bacardi Frozen Mojito at San Juan, Puerto Rico (Location: Showcase Plaza)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter