Help Needed! Theme for our next WDW trip Memorybook!!

Discussion in 'The Creative Community' started by Kapp, Sep 22, 2005.

1. Kapp

Kapp <font color=CC33CC>Tag patience is a virture I am

Our first Disney World Trip Memorybook had a alphabetical theme (A for Animal Kingdon, Ariel, etc.) and our second Disney Trip Memorybook's theme was based on each park. Now with our 3rd family trip coming up next month, we (my wife) needs a 3rd theme for the next book. Any ideas?

THANKS, in advance!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. havencruiser

havencruiser DIS Veteran

I saw a posts in this thread from somebody who did a layout for each of the Top 10 (or 20 or 30 or 1000) reasons to visit WDW. It was awesome!

4. bigsis1970

bigsis1970 Always planning my next trip, thinking about AP's!

I love the "reasons" one too.. I have my one of my trip books as like a daily journal .. like -- Day 1 Oct 28th and used pics of us waking up, at the airports, getting our car, checking in ya get the jist and then I make a journal box to tell in detail about the day. that is a fat book (most of the days have 4 pages) and it was a 10 day trip!
    you could also do something alongs the line of a Treasure Hunt for hidden Mickey's or maybe "the characters you meet along the way" Hope this helps.. Michelle

5. ljb9539

ljb9539 Mouseketeer

We did a crazy hat tour... Any time we went into a store a location etc that hat silly hats we tried them on and took photos... it was a lot of fun... :)

6. kadaten

kadaten How do you like my shirt? WDW is my Happy Pla

I like the characters idea :) I did one autograph scrapbook, but can see how it would be integrated into a scrapbook about the whole trip, too. Good character interaction makes for lots of good memories and pictures!

7. Kapp

and for any other suggestions! :cool1:

8. Kapp

Thanks!

9. BeckyEsq

BeckyEsq Mouseketeer.

I usually organize mine in sections -- a two page spread for each category such as characters, rides, shows, food, hotel, parades etc.

10. WDWMom

WDWMom DIS Veteran

That was me. For each person in our family I asked them their 5 fav things at WDW and took pics of them. I am just now going to start scrapping them. Some of the things are rides, some our food. DD loves the nachos at OKW. DS loves Mickey bars. I really enjoy Jellyrolls so I have a pic of the outside. I started this late in our trip so if you know early enough you could do a top 10 for each person and have a great scrapbook.