Help needed for TODAY 9/18!

iheartbelle87

DIS Veteran
Ok ladies & gents we desperately need your help! We checked into AKL and had dinner at Tusker House (yum!).
Today, our first full day, we have plans for DHS this morning and MNSSHP tonight at MK. We need an idea on what to do with our TS today!! We had originally planned on Kona (never been before) at noon, but we really want to come back to the hotel for the afternoon to rest up for the party tonight and plan on doing MK then.

It is just myself (24) and my mother (48) who has allergies to shrimp (all other fish is ok) peanuts (all other nuts are ok), dairy, and tomatoes.

Thanks in advance!

iheartbelle87 said:
Ok ladies & gents we desperately need your help! We checked into AKL and had dinner at Tusker House (yum!).
Today, our first full day, we have plans for DHS this morning and MNSSHP tonight at MK. We need an idea on what to do with our TS today!! We had originally planned on Kona (never been before) at noon, but we really want to come back to the hotel for the afternoon to rest up for the party tonight and plan on doing MK then.

It is just myself (24) and my mother (48) who has allergies to shrimp (all other fish is ok) peanuts (all other nuts are ok), dairy, and tomatoes.

Thanks in advance!

what time did you intend to arrive at the party? Ever consider GF cafe? or have you tried a later time for kona? Alternatively, the plaza is quite yummy and i also love crystal palace food, but im not sure if youre into characters. lol.

Posted from DISboards.com App for Android

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter