Help need new Computer Printer on budget

crazelion

<font color=blue>Form feet and legs...form arms an
Hi all,

I need a good printer/scanner/ copier printer that works with Vista that works.

so any have ideas where I can get good printer on budget.

Inkstop has good prices. Do you have one near you? I just bought an HP 3-in-one inkjet last week for $69.99.

I bought a HP 3 one deskjet printer at WAl-Mart 48.88 today. I can't work and I try everything. i can't figure out what I am doing wrong and follow the directions to a T.

Just posted at AMazon!

8% Claimed
03:38:48 remaining
HP LaserJet 1022 Printer
List Price: $242.00
Amazon's Price: $186.99
Gold Box Discount: - $37.00
Gold Box Price: $149.99 (38% off)
Comments | (86)

Discount applied at checkout.
One per customer.

Just a budget tip - check out how much ink costs BEFORE you buy the printer. The printer my mom has costs her $120 every time she needs ink, OTOH my printer ink is only $23.

That being said, I have had a Canon printer/scanner/copier for 3ish years and I love it. It's the PIXMA MP130. When I bought a new computer with Vista last month all I had to do was download the Vista version of the Canon software off their website and I was good to go.

There is a $34 HP Deskjet F2110 all in one printer at Wally world. I saw it online but it says its available in many stores and although the color cartridge has all colors combined in one-the prices of the inks aren't that bad. :thumbsup2

Kodak has a line of new printers (all in ones) that they were plugging last week on "The Celebrity Apprentice". The ink cartridges are only $9.99 for black and $14.99 for color. A WHOLE LOT cheaper than others plus you supposedly can print at least 3 times more with this ink than other printers. Check them out.

http://www.kodak.com/eknec/PageQuerier.jhtml?pq-path=9/11921/10580/10590&pq-locale=en_US

Looks like prices start around $130. But if the ink's that cheap it would be worth it.

Thanks for all recommeds. Find out the darn thing was miss the power cable out the box. Try hooking up to another power cable that I had and did not work. Back to the store. This is the 2nd HP printer that I have bought that does not work with Vista.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter