HELP! Need name of wine from Yachtsman!

WDW Donna

Much too far from the magic!
We were at WDW in April and had our anniversary dinner at the Yachtsman. I had this incredible wine and even wrote down the name of it. Now I can't find it! Here is what I remember; it was on the special "Year of a Million Dreams" wine list, I am pretty sure it had the name of a woman in it, It was a sparkling wine described as having a fruity taste. I would know it if I saw the name. Oh, one more thing, there were wines from the Disney Vinyard but it wasn't one of them.
Thanks
Donna

Was it the moscato d'asti that is on the "Year of a Million Dreams" menu? A sweet, dessert bubbly? The one I've seen listed as inspired by the YoMD is - Michele Chiarlo Moscato D'Asti "Nivole".

THAT'S IT!!:cool1: Thank you, thank you thank you:woohoo:
I owe you big time, just name your price.

Oooo - that sounds like a nice wine. I just bookmarked a site that sells it. Or at least has it - don't know if I can get it yet.

mmm...sounds great...

anyone know how it compares to my favorite wine ever the Gaierhof Trentino Moscato Giallo that they used to serve on DCL?

Someone PM me with the site that has it, please! Since I have to order all my good wines online anyway (I live in a small town - our liquor store has Boones Farm and Arbor Mist, but not much else! :sad2: ), I may as well order Disney wines.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter