Help need info!! Has anyone over pre-paid their ressies?

daisylove

<font color=purple>Met a DISboard Celebrity!<br><f
Right now I have ressies for two Disney property hotels with deposits on each. I am thinking about moving 1/2 of my split stay to the SWAN. Can I just move my deposit for the first disney hotel over to my second half stay? It would make my second 1/2 stay ressies overpaid by about $300.
Will they just leave it on my ressie to use during that stay or will they refund it to me instead?

Hope this was clear. Thanks for any info.

When we did this once we had to pay a new room deposit at the second hotel and they refunded us the amount from the first hotel.

Thanks. But I already have deposits for both hotels.

Sorry, I misunderstood. It is my understanding that they cannot move money between ressies though.

:) Actually they can. I have changed my ressies enough to know. They just apply what you had on one ressie to the new one as long as you are outside your cancellation period.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter