Help!! Need gift ideas for 9 & 11 yo girls

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by Mamatoaprincess, Dec 16, 2008.

1. Mamatoaprincess

Mamatoaprincess Mouseketeer

I need an idea for a good sized gift for 9 & 11 yo girls. I'm talking $40-$50. My sis-in-law was supposed to give me ideas but of course flaked out. The idea she gave me wasn't available yet or in a format they could use. Not so helpful!
    I have been searching this site but haven't found a thread that helps. Any help would be SO appreciated! I hate not having my shopping done and this is all that I lack. Thanks for any help!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. StitchandPooh'sMom

StitchandPooh'sMom <font color=magenta>Now if only I could think of s

An ipod Shuffle? They are $45 at Target this week.

A game for a game system that they have? Those run $30-$50 depending on the game and console.

Birthstone jewelry?

There is a Stylin' Studio that I have heard some other moms mention. It's not on DD9's list, so I don't know much about it.

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=10208662

I think Limited Too has it for about $60, but it would be less with a coupon or if they are still doing their BOGO sale from last week.

I'm not sure if you mean $40-50 per gift or for a together gift. If it is together, maybe some games to play - Scene It?, Catch Phrase, Pictureka, etc.

4. momxx5

momxx5 DIS Veteran

I know as a mom of an almost 7ry old and a 10yr old.....my girls would LOVE gift card to book store, Target, Justice, etc.

To them it would be a shopping spree. Since you are being very generous ($40-50) you could pick out a small something for $10 and them give the gift card. Like a Justice t-shirt to open and wear then go shopping later.

Or a small craft kit and then shop at Target with the after Christmas sales.

5. mom2d&b

mom2d&b DIS Veteran

Bean Bag chair

new watch

gift certificate for a mani pedi

a stack of $5.00 goft cards for fast food places

6. christyhud

christyhud Mouseketeer

7. Mamatoaprincess

Mamatoaprincess Mouseketeer

These are some great ideas! Thanks. My dd is younger than this so it was hard to figure out. Yes, I am going to spend 40 - 50 per girl. The gift cards are good ideas because they don't get to go shopping very often. I need to look at the links posted because I don't know what some of these things are!