Help! My Wife needs her WAL-MART!

william41

- Resident Music Guy -
We'll be staying at the Hampton Inn Maingate West, getting in @ 5 p.m., and she wants to stock up the fridge with *stuff* on the first night.
Can someone tell me where the closest one is?

Thanks!

There is a very large Super Walmart on 1-92 heading east into Kissimmee going out the maingate..take a left and it will be on your left hand side..it is down a little ways though. ;) ;) ;)

MOUSER

GOING TO WDW IN SEPTEMBER FOR OUR 12TH TRIP AND LOVING IT!!!!
8/86, 4/88, 8/90, 8/92, 4/94, 3/96, 3/97 8/98,
12/98, 12/99, 12/00, 9/01

From the Hampton Inn Maingate West, exit the hotel by making aleft onto 192. Proceed roughly 8 miles. The Wal-Mart Supercenter will be on your right-hand side. They are open 24-hours.

THANKS to ALL of you! Last year I kidded my wife the whole trip saying that "well, here's this lady from Arkansas going to Disney World, and the first thing she asks is 'Where's Wal*Mart?!!!!'"

But it does help to know. Last year we stayed on I-Drive and found the one on Sand Lake Rd. easily, and thanks to you I won't have to get down there and ask directions! (It's a 'guy thing', ya know!) :D :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter