HELP!!! My photopass is expired

Discussion in 'Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies' started by foulkfamilyof5, Dec 19, 2009.

1. foulkfamilyof5

foulkfamilyof5 Mouseketeer

OMG with the holidays and so much going on this time of year, I missed the deadline to purchase my photopass CD. They expired on 14 Dec 09, is there any way to get them back? Please say yes we had over 300 photos and both of my boys were in the Jedi Training session outside of Stars Tours and got to battle Darth Vader.

2. squirrel

squirrel DIS Veteran<font color=deeppink>

Did you add them all in one day onto the site?

Log in and see if any are gone. You can add extra days to extend your deadline, but it will cost you some $.

3. bradk

bradk She runs to get away from you.

Chances are really not good if they're actually deleted. Because of real issues with storage capabilities, once they're removed from the system, they really are gone and there's virtually nothing PhotoPass can do about it.

Case in point, I know of a recent case where someone had extenuating circumstances and a real heartbreaking story and I know that PhotoPass actively tried to recover photos deleted in the system (and only because of the nature of the case) and they weren't able to recover much and the few they did (dining photos mostly) were because of technicalities on how the system works.

So unfortunately, you're probably out of luck, but the only way to know for sure is to contact PhotoPass directly.

4. amyemann

amyemann Mouseketeer

Contact Photopass directly. I did the same thing and I called and they were able to activate them for me for another week!