Help!! My FP+ dates aren't showing!

OurLittleLove

Mouseketeer
We will be in WDW from Oct 3-12, staying at Saratoga Springs. Tomorrow marks 60 days out and I just went on My Disney Experience FP+ to familiarize myself with the process. My dates aren't showing up in blue (to click on and make fast passes).

It's only showing up to Sept 3rd but shouldn't it be 60 days out since we are on property? Please help!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 7
not until you get to 60 days out check the fp faq thread its in the first couple of posts-

1. For onsite guests with a room/ticket package, the 60-day prebooking window will not appear until the 60-day mark. Before this point, it is common for various members and/or their tickets to not appear on the MDX account. The entire traveling party and their tickets will appear at the 60-day mark in almost all cases. It is generally not possible to practice booking FP+s beforehand in this situation.
  2. For onsite guests without a package (room-only), the 60-day prebooking window will not appear until the 60-day mark, assuming valid tickets are attached to the account. Before this point only a 30-day window (beginning at the current day) will be active, again assuming valid tickets are attached to the account. It is possible to practice booking FP+s using this 30-day window.

As HulkBuster stated, your dates will not show (become active) until you are within your specific FP+ 60-day window.

not until you get to 60 days out check the fp faq thread its in the first couple of posts-

1. For onsite guests with a room/ticket package, the 60-day prebooking window will not appear until the 60-day mark. Before this point, it is common for various members and/or their tickets to not appear on the MDX account. The entire traveling party and their tickets will appear at the 60-day mark in almost all cases. It is generally not possible to practice booking FP+s beforehand in this situation.
  2. For onsite guests without a package (room-only), the 60-day prebooking window will not appear until the 60-day mark, assuming valid tickets are attached to the account. Before this point only a 30-day window (beginning at the current day) will be active, again assuming valid tickets are attached to the account. It is possible to practice booking FP+s using this 30-day window.
Ahhh! Thank you all SO much!!! Phew, what a relief!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter