HELP!!!!!! More Disney Dreams to fulfill! 09/04 Exciting news!

I am so behind again.
I hope you had a fabulous trip this weekend.

Fun little side note on the Paris trip .........

We checked three different weather reports for next weekend today and all three have totally different outlooks! :rotfl2: Goes from rain over heavy clouds to sunny ....... now, we are keeping our fingers crossed that it will turn out nice.

We also thought about what to bring along for the trip and I did a load of laundry which I still need to iron to bring on the trip. I guess I will wear my new DCL hoodie (Jennifer, I got the same one you have! :thumbsup2) hoping, that the weather stays warm enough for it.
Okay, no matter what, we will have fun!

Tom booked the car, Hertz again, so it gets pretty real for both of us, even though I still haven't "realized" that we will be at DLRP next weekend - Halloween fun, here we come! :woohoo:

I LOVE that hoodie!

Am so in for this ride :teeth: Another busy Disney year for you, so exciting and staying at so many wonderful places too :)

Are you excited for the new rooms at POR? Can't wait to see pictures :)

Hope you'll update us on your DLRP trip :)

Karin and Tom have a great trip!!!:cheer2:

Thank you! We had a short but FUN trip! :goodvibes

Have a great trip Karin and Tom !!!I leave in 6 days !!!!!!!

Thank you, Rosie! Hope you are having as much fun at WDW right now, as we had in Paris! :cloud9:

:woohoo: Have a great time!!!

Thank you, Ann, we had a wonderful time! We cannot wait to go back! :woohoo:

Yeah for discounts and Bon Voyage for DLRP!

Nothing better than saving a little money! :thumbsup2 ...... especially if it goes back to Disney in the end anyway! :rotfl2:

We had a wonderful time at DLRP! :goodvibes

Hope you both are having a great weekend at DLP! :goodvibes

We had a great weekend, unfortunately it went by too fast! :rolleyes1

Have a wonderful and safe trip! I am leaving for WDW in 4 days:banana:

Thank you, I hope you have lots of fun at WDW too! :goodvibes

:woohoo: That means more spending money when you're there:woohoo: Nothing I love more than a good discount!;)

Yes, Mickey is going to be pleased that we will pick up even more merchandise! :rotfl2:
I just love discounts ......... :cloud9:

Can't wait to see the pix !!!!

I wanted to start my Paris TR here today, but I forgot the photos at Tom's place, so it will have to wait until tomorrow .......... and I got kind of sidetracked by something else - you'll see what in the next post! ;) :lmao:

Okay, as I said in my last post ....... this weekend I wanted to start my DLRP trip report, but I forgot the photos at Tom's place, so it will have to wait until tomorrow. :sad2:

But then I did not really have a lot of time, as something else was kept me thinking about 2013.
There is a rumor on this board that DCL is going to announce part of their 2013 itinerary soon. Being a Gold Castaway Member I really hope they open it up to Gold/Platinum members before the general public, BUT I need to know what I want when they announce it.
Someone on the cruise boards checked the ports and low and behold found the schedule for Grand Cayman for August 2013. So we discussed if we wanted to do an Eastern or Western Caribbean cruise and then something else crossed my/our minds.
Why not doing a coast to coast Disney trip to Disneyland and Walt Disney World, with a cruise thrown in, in the middle?

So here is where I need your help ..........

here are the two itineraries I have come up with on a fly. Which one would you prefer? We have enough tickets to cover our WDW days so no need for buying new tickets. :thumbsup2

sniptrip.png

I am leaning more against the Eastern Caribbean, as it would give us more time for California and we could go to Napa and visit Diane Disney's Winery again! ;) :laughing:

Plus, there is something else I need to tell you all about ...........

Annmarie had a game going where you had to guess where the photo was taken and who was in it. I LOVED playing it!
Last week I received a package

DSCF1327.jpg

from ANN!!!!!!!! She had sent out prices to the people who had played!

DSCF1328.jpg

DSCF1330.jpg

DSCF1329.jpg

Ann, thank you once again for your wonderful gift - we really love it!!!!!! :hug:

Your itineraries look great either way, but I think I would like the eastern caribbean over western. I am hoping we will be able to go to WDW before or after our cruise for a few days in 2013. We won't be able to book till after you since we are silver castaway club.

Your itineraries look great either way, but I think I would like the eastern carribean over western. I am hoping we will be able to go to WDW before or after our cruise for a few days in 2013.

I like the look of the eastern caribbean better too! Ample WDW time, a week of cruise fun and enough time for exploring California! :thumbsup2
Hope we can cruise together, Teri! :hug:

I have to agree in that I like the look of the Eastern Carribean schedule.

Looking forward to hearing about DLRP and how sweet of Ann to send you that gift :thumbsup2

I have to agree in that I like the look of the Eastern Carribean schedule.

Looking forward to hearing about DLRP and how sweet of Ann to send you that gift :thumbsup2

I guess the Eastern Caribbean is the one we are going to do ....... I just made one mistake - it seems to be sailing out on Aug 10 instead of 11, but I can live with that! :rotfl2:

Now, if they only opened booking to Platinum and Gold Castaway Members!!!! :thumbsup2

I won't have a chance to update in the next two days, as I am enrolled in a course for the next two days, but I am trying to update on Thursday! :thumbsup2

That is great news for being paid in full!! Can't wait till we can book Aug. 10, 2013!!!

Our February cruise is PAID IN FULL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:dance3: :woohoo: :dance3: :woohoo: :dance3: :woohoo: :dance3:

:woohoo::woohoo: Can't wait 'till I can say that. :goodvibes Your 2013 trip looks like its going to be amazing. As far as the cruise goes, I am clueless, but I'd love to go to California, for sure. :thumbsup2

Wow both of those itineraries are pretty epic! I guess I like eastern too since you have days for wine country. :thumbsup2

Congrats on the paid off cruise!

I will respond to each of individually when I get back home - I am currently at a hotel at one of Austria's beautiful lakes. Got a room with a waterview! :rotfl2: Reason I am staying here is that I am enrolled in a course!

BUT

I GOT NEWS FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

Booking opened today for the DREAM and FANTASY 2013 cruises! So I went ahead and changed my dummy booking to the August 10, Eastern Caribbean cruise on the FANTASY!!!!!!!!!

Let me tell you ....... I am BEYOND excited!!!!!!!

:woohoo: :yay: :woohoo: :yay: :woohoo: :dance3: :woohoo: :yay: :woohoo: :yay: :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter