HELP!!!!!! More Disney Dreams to fulfill! 09/04 Exciting news!

Good to know, I LOVE talking about it! ;) :rotfl:

Hi! :wave: I saw your light on...is it morning there? I'm up doing school work...don't ask... :rolleyes1 I'm naturally a night owl and get an odd second wind late at night. :confused3 Oh wait...you've seen me in action at one in the morning, haven't you? :rotfl:

Hi! :wave: I saw your light on...is it morning there? I'm up doing school work...don't ask... :rolleyes1 I'm naturally a night owl and get an odd second wind late at night. :confused3 Oh wait...you've seen me in action at one in the morning, haven't you? :rotfl:

Hi Tina!
Yes, my night is already over and the skies are picture perfect blue already! :goodvibes
But, even for you it is now time to go and catch some sleep girl! C ya in the morning!

I'm here! I always love a Karin & Tom trip report... particularly ones that take us on trips to France and Italy. :worship:

Is there a MNSSHP-type party at the Paris Disney?

Enjoy your blue skies today!

I'm here! I always love a Karin & Tom trip report... particularly ones that take us on trips to France and Italy. :worship:

Is there a MNSSHP-type party at the Paris Disney?

Enjoy your blue skies today!

:woohoo: Good to know that you are here too!

I guess, you can count on the side trips to France and Italy as we have already set a date when we want to go to Italy in the Spring! :goodvibes

Yes, DLRP has a Halloween Party too - there is only one late night party at Halloween itself and they are offering a few kiddy type parties too, but NOTHING like the parties in the US :sad2: No fireworks, no trick or treating and the cast members don't get in on the fun either - so we no longer attend, but at least we are going to spend nearly two full days there! :dance3: Means lots of photos and stories for all of my DISfriends!

Hi Karen! I'm joining in for your plans!

:woohoo: on having 3 trips in the works - loving the plans for your DLRP trip! :goodvibes

Hi Karen! I'm joining in for your plans!

:woohoo: on having 3 trips in the works - loving the plans for your DLRP trip! :goodvibes

Hi! Welcome!
Great to know that you found me and join in for the fun1 :goodvibes

We were so lucky - so many things fell into the right place and that's why we are able to plan 3 trips! Can't wait for DLRP - this time next week, we'll enjoy the sights and sounds of Disney!

Day 2, October 8, Part 2

Once the park is open we will try to fit in a few more rides

Paris%20March%2008%20021.jpg

IMG_9646.jpg

IMG_9746.jpg

IMG_9751.jpg

and around midday we will have some lunch, I guess Annette's will be a good bet .......

IMG_8419.JPG

IMG_8426.JPG

After lunch we will stroll through the Disney Village and pick up any souvenirs we want to take home before we'll drive to the Auchon market to pick up a few grocery items and after that a visit to the little boulangerie we love so much will be in store.

IMG_8503.JPG

IMG_8523.JPG

IMG_8521.JPG

After we have taken our shopping back to our room we will drive back to the parks and enjoy the Halloween shows they are offering

DSC_0461.JPG

DSC_0475.JPG

and maybe we will even be in time for the parade.

dream1.jpg

dream2.jpg

dream5.jpg

dream8.jpg

I am so happy you are able to go for a quick getaway...you are so lucky! Your pictures are great, it really is beautiful there!

:rotfl2: I was so confused for a moment. I kept trying to figure out how I had missed that pirates sign and Annette's? Where could this fabulous restaurant be..and how could I have not known about it. :rotfl2: THEN I remembered... duh.. Paris.

I am so happy you are able to go for a quick getaway...you are so lucky! Your pictures are great, it really is beautiful there!

It's not the same as going to WDW, but at least it's somewhere Disney! :thumbsup2
I promise to take a lot of photos so I have something to post for you all to see! :goodvibes

:rotfl2: I was so confused for a moment. I kept trying to figure out how I had missed that pirates sign and Annette's? Where could this fabulous restaurant be..and how could I have not known about it. :rotfl2: THEN I remembered... duh.. Paris.

:rotfl2: ......... sorry to get you all mixed up, but once you are ready to travel to DLRP you will not have any problems finding your way around! :goodvibes :thumbsup2

Wow Karin, you have some serious planning to do! You poor thing. ;):laughing:

DLRP sounds like fun, I really want to go sometime.

I looove Auchan! :rotfl: They have my all time favorite cereal....Vanilla Jumblies....of course I can't get them in the US, nor can I even find anything remotely like them!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Pour-...50249569792.229595.70164494792&type=1&theater

I know, I know ...... all that planning is SO hard to do! :lmao: :rotfl2:

We will have a look for your favourite cereal, Abby, I have never seen it before, but then we never really look for cereal when we are in France! ;)

[
I know, I know ...... all that planning is SO hard to do! :lmao: :rotfl2:

We will have a look for your favourite cereal, Abby, I have never seen it before, but then we never really look for cereal when we are in France! ;)

I don't usually look at cereal in foreign countries either, but the French family I lived with would sometimes buy it...so I've been hooked ever since!:rotfl:

I just started reading your other TR so of couse I had to jump over and start following along for this PTR. I am so excited to hear about your Paris trip! I don't know how I've never seen pictures from that park before, but everything that you posted was brand new to me. This is going to be so fun to read!

I don't usually look at cereal in foreign countries either, but the French family I lived with would sometimes buy it...so I've been hooked ever since!:rotfl:

I knew you lived in France for a while. :thumbsup2 I will have a look if we can find it at the Auchan we go to. :goodvibes

I just started reading your other TR so of couse I had to jump over and start following along for this PTR. I am so excited to hear about your Paris trip! I don't know how I've never seen pictures from that park before, but everything that you posted was brand new to me. This is going to be so fun to read!

:woohoo: How nice that you stop by here and offer to help planning my trips! You are going to see a lot of photos of DLRP here sometime next week. :goodvibes It's a fun place to be, just not Disneyland or Walt Disney World. ;)

Have fun in Paris Karin !!!Can't believe in 11 days I will be back at Disney !!:banana::banana::banana:

Thank you, Rosie!
I cannot believe we are all going back to some place Disney at the same time again. :lmao:
Your agency doesn't do trips to DLRP, do they? That would be the ultimate fun, to share MY castle with you! :thumbsup2

Karin - just started reading your new report this morning and boy does it sound like you are in for some fun. Sounds like you have some great trips planned for next year already.

And, your quick little get away here this weekend sounds heavenly. Have a great time.

And this will be fun reading along with you planning your next set of vacations!

Have a great day! :flower3:

Karin - just started reading your new report this morning and boy does it sound like you are in for some fun. Sounds like you have some great trips planned for next year already.

And, your quick little get away here this weekend sounds heavenly. Have a great time.

And this will be fun reading along with you planning your next set of vacations!

Have a great day! :flower3:

We both can still not believe this is all happening ..... :cloud9:
And we are so happy we have so many friends here, helping with the planning! :goodvibes

It's so unreal that we are already going back to Disney again this weekend. But then I cannot wait to go ........ :lmao: :thumbsup2

[

Thank you, Rosie!
I cannot believe we are all going back to some place Disney at the same time again. :lmao:
Your agency doesn't do trips to DLRP, do they? That would be the ultimate fun, to share MY castle with you! :thumbsup2

Hmm now you have given me yet another idea !!!!!I will be suggesting that!!!!

Fun little side note on the Paris trip .........

We checked three different weather reports for next weekend today and all three have totally different outlooks! :rotfl2: Goes from rain over heavy clouds to sunny ....... now, we are keeping our fingers crossed that it will turn out nice.

We also thought about what to bring along for the trip and I did a load of laundry which I still need to iron to bring on the trip. I guess I will wear my new DCL hoodie (Jennifer, I got the same one you have! :thumbsup2) hoping, that the weather stays warm enough for it.
Okay, no matter what, we will have fun!

Tom booked the car, Hertz again, so it gets pretty real for both of us, even though I still haven't "realized" that we will be at DLRP next weekend - Halloween fun, here we come! :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter