HELP!!!!!! More Disney Dreams to fulfill! 09/04 Exciting news!

What a clever idea for the stitch door magnet!!

I have a Disneyland Paris question that I'm hoping you can answer for me (you are an expert!)

When we stay at the Disney hotels, do they give you a room key card and are the park tickets on the same card?

Are you able to charge things at the parks back to your room with the room key card?

Thanks! Just hoping I don't have to carry a bunch of cash with me in the parks for food and souvenirs.

When we decided on the stateroom we were determined to make it a Stitch one - so the magnets are a must! :thumbsup2

Hm, you really have me wondering over your DLRP question.
We have not stayed at a Disney hotel there in a long time. (They are very overpriced in my opinion and lack that Disney magic) We usually rent a villa and a car for less than what a value resort would cost us.
When we last stayed there, the tickets were on the room key. You can send purchases back to the hotel, but we could not charge to the room. That said, we stayed at the Santa Fe, which is the cheapest hotel they offer. They may allow it for higher end hotels. I hope Stefy will chime in, as I am sure she knows more about the DLRP more expensive hotels.

We usually carry cash/credit card when touring the parks.

This is so cute! I love it. Personally, I love Stitch.

Your time at your new home sounds awesome! Being so close to MK is the best!!!

I love Stitch too! And I love Tom's magnets.
It's going to be awesome to stay at BLT - only a little over over 30 days until we go back to Disney! :dance3:

He definitely is!!!

:thumbsup2

Karin...I love Tom's Stitch magnets. That's Howie's favorite character.

:woohoo: Another Stitch fan! :thumbsup2

What adorable magnets! Love them! Love your Mickey mail even more! I'm totally jealous, btw! :goodvibes But you're right...I'm beginning to feel like the trip is really going to happen! :woohoo:

Please take a quick look at my ticker ......

NO MORE MONTHS - just weeks and days until we go back to WDW and the DREAM!

:dance3: :woohoo: :dance3: :woohoo: :dance3: :woohoo: :dance3:

Karin, I showed Mick Tom's Stitch magnets and he loved the Stitch & Wesson one. What a great idea getting that stateroom number, and congratulations on being only days out till your vacation! :hug:

I cannot wait for that first "Welcome Home" - I have been on that DVC site so often - it looks like home! :rotfl2:

He still has a few Stitch magnets "up his sleeve" - so please stay tuned! :laughing:
And as far as Trail's End - I have my heart set on the fried catfish - no waffles involved! :lmao: But I really would love one of their desserts as well - they look yummy!

Hm, I wonder IF you could force yourself to do a Disney Cruise in 2014? :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:
And it would be wonderful if we could see you on the Fantasy ....... do you think a summer cruise would be in your future? :goodvibes

Yes, I hope I can "stand" to do a cruise!:lmao: I'm pretty sure our cruise will be a Summer one because our Niece will be graduation from High School - although maybe they will want to do Spring Break, which will be the end of March. I wish they 2014 itineraries were out so we could peek at what will be offered!:yay:

What adorable magnets! Love them! Love your Mickey mail even more! I'm totally jealous, btw! :goodvibes But you're right...I'm beginning to feel like the trip is really going to happen! :woohoo:

Tom has come up with some more magnets - I am going to post them, once I have answered all the posts!
Yeah for Mickey Mail - glad to read on your thread that you got some too! ;)
We will be on our way in just 4 weeks - it is coming up so fast now! :goodvibes

Thanks for sharing our excitement, Ann! :hug:

Karin, I showed Mick Tom's Stitch magnets and he loved the Stitch & Wesson one. What a great idea getting that stateroom number, and congratulations on being only days out till your vacation! :hug:

The Stitch & Wesson one is so cute isn't it? But wait what else he has in store ..... you might :lmao:
Once the sales rep mentioned the number we knew that was OUR stateroom - I just love Stitch! ;)

Yea!!!! Soon you will be in sunny Disney! :banana:

:thumbsup2 We cannot wait to get back to the Disney bubble and cruising on the Disney DREAM again! :goodvibes

Thank you, Diane! So happy to see you share our excitement! :goodvibes

Yes, I hope I can "stand" to do a cruise!:lmao: I'm pretty sure our cruise will be a Summer one because our Niece will be graduation from High School - although maybe they will want to do Spring Break, which will be the end of March. I wish they 2014 itineraries were out so we could peek at what will be offered!:yay:

Hm, I guess it will be pretty "hard" for you to have to consider the DCL cruise! :rotfl2:

Oh my, I really really really hope that we get to cruise together, Tammie! Maybe you could "help" the rest of your family lean towards a summer cruise. ;) Just tell them that Spring Break is very crowded and Hurricane cruises are far more fun! :rotfl: :laughing: :lmao:

Update time! :goodvibes :cool1:

First of ........ we are down to only 4 more weeks - at this time in 4 weeks we will already be in Frankfurt waiting for our connecting flight to Orlando! :woohoo: :banana: :woohoo:

Now that brings our countdown to: 28 days!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheer2: :dance3: :cheer2:

And on top of it all, Tom came up with some more magnets!

This one is going above our stateroom number! ;)

stitchdoor01.jpg

And this one was a must do!!! :lmao:

dreamalien1-1.jpg

Did you find the hidden alien?

need a little help?

dreamalien1-1-1.jpg

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Please take a quick look at my ticker ......

NO MORE MONTHS - just weeks and days until we go back to WDW and the DREAM!

:dance3: :woohoo: :dance3: :woohoo: :dance3: :woohoo: :dance3:

:banana::banana::dance3::dance3::banana::banana:

Getting so excited!!! Also because this means my trip is that much closer, too! :goodvibes

Tom has come up with some more magnets - I am going to post them, once I have answered all the posts!
Yeah for Mickey Mail - glad to read on your thread that you got some too! ;)
We will be on our way in just 4 weeks - it is coming up so fast now! :goodvibes

Cool new magnets! Although, eventually, you're going to need to explan all these magnet/FE gifts/cruise things to me. :rotfl:

Mickey mail (even if its only our ME tags) is SO exciting to come home to. It just means you're really close. And I have to say, I'm starting to see my way to that magical day. You know, when you have that moment where it starts to seem like you're going pretty soon, as opposed to some point in the far-off future.

Thanks for sharing our excitement, Ann! :hug:

The Stitch & Wesson one is so cute isn't it? But wait what else he has in store ..... you might :lmao:
Once the sales rep mentioned the number we knew that was OUR stateroom - I just love Stitch! ;)

:thumbsup2 We cannot wait to get back to the Disney bubble and cruising on the Disney DREAM again! :goodvibes

Looking forward to the Disney bubble, too! :goodvibes And we have to see "Lilo and Stich" before we go to the Poly.

Update time! :goodvibes :cool1:

First of ........ we are down to only 4 more weeks - at this time in 4 weeks we will already be in Frankfurt waiting for our connecting flight to Orlando! :woohoo: :banana: :woohoo:

Now that brings our countdown to: 28 days!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheer2: :dance3: :cheer2:

And on top of it all, Tom came up with some more magnets!

This one is going above our stateroom number! ;)

stitchdoor01.jpg

And this one was a must do!!! :lmao:

dreamalien1-1.jpg

Did you find the hidden alien?

need a little help?

dreamalien1-1-1.jpg

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I love the hidden alien!!! :rotfl2:

:banana::banana::dance3::dance3::banana::banana:

Getting so excited!!! Also because this means my trip is that much closer, too! :goodvibes

Cool new magnets! Although, eventually, you're going to need to explan all these magnet/FE gifts/cruise things to me.

Mickey mail (even if its only our ME tags) is SO exciting to come home to. It just means you're really close. And I have to say, I'm starting to see my way to that magical day. You know, when you have that moment where it starts to seem like you're going pretty soon, as opposed to some point in the far-off future.

Looking forward to the Disney bubble, too! :goodvibes And we have to see "Lilo and Stich" before we go to the Poly.

:woohoo: yes, it is getting close! We are under 4 weeks now and in 4 weeks it is
dream.gif

The magnet thing - many return cruisers (and first timers as well) like to decorate their stateroom doors with magnets. We have heard (yip, I put my ear to the door) many comments of people passing by our stateroom door - and it makes it stand out and much easier to find too!

So, when ARE you going to watch Lilo and Stitch? I watched it 6 times going to the USA and returning home on the plane! :rotfl2: It was the only thing of interest to me on that flight! :laughing:

I love the hidden alien!!! :rotfl2:

:thumbsup2 :hug:

And here's another update! :lmao:

Disney did it AGAIN!!!!!!
Every year I check the park hours frantically before we leave as Disney has a habit to change them as we get closer - well, that is just what they did!

It will not effect us that much as we will be cruising for most of our vacation, BUT

the MK is open until 1am on our ARRIVAL DAY, so that means that we will definitely head over there and enjoy the Wishes

IMG_0953.jpg

- the second MSEP

IMG_0943.jpg

and try to hit a few rides until 1am, then we will hit the Monorail and finally get back to our room for a few hours of rest.

Changes to Thursday!

After lunch we will meet Tina and her family

DSC_0060.jpg

for a yummy snack at Beaches and Cream - maybe we can talk her into cruising with us next February ;)

The evening is still the same - Top of the World lounge for snacks and after the fireworks we can easily hop over to the MK for a little late night fun there until midnight.

Changes to Friday!

Now the park hours at the MK have changed to 1am here too, so we might attempt something we have done years ago - the 4 parks/1 day challenge. :rotfl2:

This means we will try to hit ALL 4 parks in one day and ride our favourite rides (if possible!)
So I guess we will start the day with DHS and check into

DSC_0871.JPG

the Hollywood Tower Hotel and maybe even get on

DSC_0867.JPG

Toy Story Mania or maybe Rock'n'Rollercoaster.

Then it will be time to head to the AK

Rides to hit .....

IMG_0669.JPG

are Kilimanjaro Safari and

IMG_0678.JPG

Expedition Everest

Around that time I guess we will have some lunch (somewhere - AK? Pepper Market? or at our next stop)

IMG_0984.JPG

Epcot

Rides to ride ......

IMG_1781.jpg

Mission Space and

IMG_1939.jpg

Spaceship Earth

before we head to dinner at the California Grill

IMG_9677.JPG

and FINALLY spend the rest of the day at the MK!

IMG_0026.JPG

DSC_0191.JPG

DSC_0298.JPG

DSC_0329.JPG

At 1 am we will walk back to BLT and fall into bed! :rotfl2:

And since we are doing news .......

here is another one of Tom's magnets! Check the luggage tag!!!!!!!!!!!!

stitchmovedin.jpg

Hello! Thanks for the info on the magnets! Love that last one. Too cute. Anything that can knock Mickey off his high horse. :lmao:

Your last day plans sound super exciting. Someday.... and dinner at Cali Grill???? WOW!

And hey...I made you PTR! :woohoo:

Looks like the changes to park hours have been a good thing for you! I love all the new plans..especially meeting with Tina!:goodvibes And the 4 parks in one day. :eek::eek: That looks amazing..but very exhausting. I can't wait to hear how it goes. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter