Help Miami cruisiers...

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by mhelsley, Jan 30, 2013.

1. mhelsley

mhelsley DIS Veteran

My TA is dropping the ball and i need to figure out if Disney transfer or taxi to MIA is best. Not first DCL cruise but things might be different due to new port. Do they still have it where you leave your luggage out on the last night and as long as they have your flight info and you use Disney transfer you don't see your luggage until they arrive home. This for me going single would be a plus.

Any B2B cruisier out of Miami if yes How was switch over day handled?

Thank for any info.:thumbsup2

2. shillee

shillee Mouseketeer

I think from reading the taxi is about $25 but if you are alone you may want to take the Disney transport. I believe you have to book it before you get on the ship. It is $20 pp each way. We are taking the hotel shuttle to get to the port and Disney to the airport after. We can't take a taxi as we have 2 young kids and I won't have car seats with me for them.

As for the B2B, if no one answers, I will have an answer upon my return. We are doing a B2B with Feb. 2-7 & Feb. 7-11.

Oh, and also based on reading, it seems like the luggage is picked up but if you need it right away when you get off you may want to take it with you (especially if you need to dash to the airport). Other option is to ask at GS for tags that show you need your luggage out first due to an early flight as I understand they have those as well.