Help me with Disney Crocs please!!

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by Lassie Lynne, Apr 5, 2007.

1. Lassie Lynne

Lassie Lynne DIS Professional Lurker

Ok, ok.....I must have been living under a rock the last few months but I just saw some disney crocs online and I have GOT to have them :banana: .

So........budget bargain shoppers, where did you get yours and where might I find women's disney crocs less than the going rate of $35?

Any other tips would be appreciated too, thanks :yay: .

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Off2Nvrlnd

Off2Nvrlnd Mouseketeer

I have signed up with ebates.com and I can usually get anywhere from 3-10% back when I follow their links. If you go through them you can select Shoebuy who is giving 20% off and an additional 10% for registering with them. The promotion code is Anniversary Sale. Dick's Sporting Goods usually has pretty good deals although I don't know of any right now. I usually pay anywhere from $13.99-18.00 for my crocs and then I get a percentage back from ebates. If you watch this board someone will usually post when there is a good deal out there. If you want to pm me your email address I can send you a link to ebates and I believe they are having a promotion that will give us both $5 back for the referral.

4. Nala2007

Nala2007 Mouseketeer

I don't know about yall, but April 11-15 they are on sale at the NEX for 24 bux! Yeah!

Check your military flyers people! I checked online for several states besides mine and the same sale applies. I didn't see anything for AAFES, but just check your state online at either site. If you have a Navy base nearby even better!! PM me if you don't know the NEX or AAFES flyer sites!!

5. lynr

lynr <font color=peach>How the heck were you missed!<br

ShoeBuy.com just sent me an email for 20% off and if you register on the site you get another 10% off and free shipping. If you PM your email address I will send it to you.

The Promotional code is: "Anniversary Sale" but I don't know if you need to sign in by the email.

Lyn

6. willoughbyclan

willoughbyclan DIS Veteran

I just purchased (2) pairs thru coupon cabin (15% off coupon at dick's) and another $10 off using google check out. Made them pretty reasonable. Give it a try.