Help me....we now have 6 bags for the 2 of us

australiankaren

I do love me my free H20...thank you Mickey.....DV
Yep, you read correctly
We have 6 suitcases....5 weighing 23 kg each.....the other is empty as we still have Macy's in la to go....oh and vegas:rotfl2:

Spent the last 3 hrs at Orlando outlets topping up on shoes etc.....a girl can't have too many..oh and dh grabbed another few pairs.....

Will post photos.....if dh let's me, he's a tad embarrassed....:upsidedow

wow, that is awesome - can't wait to see photos popcorn::

congrats on being able to do so much shopping :cloud9:

so jealous!!

Good work Karen :goodvibes I'm planing on 3 23kg bags to bring home myself :rotfl: enjoy your last few days & enjoy filling that last suitcase :wave2:

Hey,
Now trying to work out how we will manage to carry them all.....when we arrive at lax then to the hotel....
Will keep you posted

I'm not sure how long you are in LA, but I've found in some of the larger American airports they have a luggage storage thing you pay for which was charged by per piece per day. LAX website doesn't seem to have anything listed (probably because they used to have lockers available) There may be some on site storage thing now and it's just the website is out of date. There does look like there is this offsite storage http://laxluggagestorage.com/index.html

australiankaren said:
Hey,
Now trying to work out how we will manage to carry them all.....when we arrive at lax then to the hotel....
Will keep you posted

Lax have trolleys you can rent ... We used them as we had too much luggage to carry by hand. I am pretty sure they have skycaps you can use too :)

Hooley Dooley! That's a shopping achievement if ever I heard one! I managed one hurried brief shop in a Macy's in Houston where I came away with ONE t shirt. My boys don't like to shop :sad:

I'd love to see the phot of your stash!

Andona

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

When I was looking for luggage storage at LAX, the best option I could find was renting a car, putting your luggage in there and parking it in the car park :lmao:

BecBennett said:
When I was looking for luggage storage at LAX, the best option I could find was renting a car, putting your luggage in there and parking it in the car park :lmao:

Too funny, never would think of that one!

this wouldn't have worked for us (no license) but i am impressed with the creativeness. only thing we thought of was renting a room at the hotel at the day rate and paying bell services to lug it around on their trolleys. not sure that would suit karen's circumstances though :)

Nope. As we both live in the city and support green initiatives like public transport, we dont drive. Most of the time it is not a problem but in some circumstances it is a real pain in the butt.

Karen I'm so worried this is going to happen to us too. We planned on having one "share" case for any purchases. Maybe this isn't enough :s

battymum said:
That's great, it's pretty hard to manage out in the suburbs without it

Yeah as i found out yesterday to my bank balance's detriment :) i think we will need to invest in one soon enough :)

We just bought our first extra suitcase after my trip to the outlets in Vegas! Lucky we found a samsonite, medium spinner case at a ROSS store for $70!! we have no issues with luggage allowance on the way home, with the girls we could have 8 suitcases!

Wow, when you get home you should lay out everything you brought and take a photo! That must be a whole lot of shopping! Are there any large items? Lucky for us when we go we have an allowance at the last 3 stops for 8 23kg bags!

JessNewbs said:
Wow, when you get home you should lay out everything you brought and take a photo! That must be a whole lot of shopping! Are there any large items? Lucky for us when we go we have an allowance at the last 3 stops for 8 23kg bags!

Woah :) that is one hell of a luggage allowance. We are deliberately trying to go light on our trip on the way over :) we ended up with 6 x 23kg bags last time plus 3 full carry ons plus 3 very large stuffed backpacks as our 'personal items'

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter