Help me Plan!!!!

jupers

DIS Veteran
OK, going June 25-29 for DD's b'day. Just DD and I. Have military WP fun and more tix, already used the 4 major park days.

Planning 1 day at TL and 1 day BB...What else would you do?????? Staying at BCV and plan to spend lots of times at SAB...what other nonpark stuff with a 9 year old??? She loves to swim...

I'll get you started -

Mini-Golf at Fantasia - across the street from the Swan.

Rent a surrey bike on the Boardwalk. Play a few games there and watch the evening entertainment.

Check out the movie schedule for the beach on the lake in front of the BC.

Check out Community Hall activities at the Boardwalk.

Go shopping at Downtown Disney. See a movie. Go to Cirque du Soleil show if you can work it in (Check out the Members' Website to see if there are any discounts.

I was thinking about doing something similar.

We have enough FF miles to get 3 RT tickets, so we would only have to pay for 1 ticket. I was going to book pretty much any dates that I could get BCV for about 5 nights. Plan on doing one WP and then just SAB the rest of the time. But, I was wondering if that would be worth the trip, or if I should just wait for a while and do a regular trip.

We have wanted to try some of the Sammy Duvall items at WDW. Even getting a small watercraft at BC would be fun. DW would have no problems walking around the shops at DTD a day or two. As Carol mentioned Mini Golf would be fun. Exploring other resorts can be a lot of fun as well. I have wanted to pool hop over to the Poly as well.

We did a 4 night non-park trip last April (over Easter) and it was one of our best trips ever!

We stayed at Jambo House and this is what we did:
-Hung out by both Pools (Jambo and Kidani), swam and participated in the activities (everyday for a couple of hours)
-Hung out in Comminity Hall
-Mini Golfed twice (both on Disney and off)
-Rented Bikes on the Boardwalk
-Went to DD to eat and shop
-We ate, ate and ate! (Normally we tend only to plan one, maybe two TS for a week longh trip since we do not like to be tied down when we are in the parks)- This trip we ate at both Boma, Sanaa, Ragland Road, Turf Club and off site.

Normally we also pool hop during non-blackout times. We have also rented the boats at the marina, surrey bikes at both the boardwalk and at WL and rode to Ft. Wilderness. Also Disney Quest may be fun if you have tickets already!

This trip was really relaxing in part because we had no theme park pressure at all!

Good Luck and have fun!

Loving these!!! Keep them coming!!

I guess my biggest concern is the heat...I've been there in June I know it's gonna be HOT!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter