Help me Plan Holiday Trip

shoegirl1020

Mouseketeer
I'm not sure if this is where this post belongs: I've always wanted to see Disney at Christmas time. Since returning from Disney in January I've promised the kiddos a trip this year.

However, I would really like to also see Universal and maybe the Nick Hotel. I also read a review on another board of some really cool museum (science).

So, the problem is I need help. I've already decided that we will stay at Pop for 4-5 nights. We will do Disney those days, no waterparks, but Quest for my ds7 and dh. DD and I will do Bippi Boppi Botique.

Where do I stay to see Univeral (I don't want to pay their on-site prices)? Also,l what other attractions should we see? We are me (31), dh (32), dd9, ds8 and ds2.

I am planning on stay 7-8 days with 4-5 of them at Disney. I will not have a rental car, but am up for an adventure and am willing to take cabs/local buses. I anticipate my budget to be about $2,500 and we like to stay at family friendly, small hotels (ds7 has "special needs").

Thanks in advance
OH, WHICH IS BETTER, THANKSGIVING WEEK OR SOMETIME IN DECEMBER?

If you want to go to Universal spend at least one night at on site hotel. You can walk right on rides without waiting and it is well worth the price for one nite. You will have two days with a one nite stay, the check in day and check out day! We stayed at Hard Rock Hotel with AAA discount but my kids were 13 and 16 at that time but we all loved it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter