Help me plan Epcot Tour (for adults)

Discussion in 'Disney for Adults and Solo Travelers' started by Princess on the Run, Dec 9, 2012.

1. Princess on the Run

Princess on the Run Sprinkling Pixie Dust!!!

DH and I are doing a long weekend at WDW in May without the kids for the first time as just regular non-parent-like people!!! So instead of busily booking character meals and a 2 bedroom villa, we're planning to spend the Sunday touring Epcot's food and adult beverages since we never get to do that when the kids are with us.

Here's my question:

For each country in Epcot, what's your favorite thing to eat and adult beverage?

(Not looking for a place to have a full meal. Our plan is to have something to eat (snack, appetizer, dessert...) and an adult beverage (or two) in each country.)

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. jagfanjosh3252

jagfanjosh3252 #1 fan of the Jacksonville Jaguars

Well. Too bad you aren't going for the Food and Wine festival. They have tasting size portions of many yummy snacks and drinks. Some of my favorite drinks are

Welsh Dragon in the UK from Rose and Crown Pub

Grey Goose or Grand Mariner Slushie from France Kiosk across from Le Chefs De France.

I'm not a huge drinker, so I can't be much help. And as far as food, well. Most of the tastiest options usually require a reservation.

4. Princess on the Run

Princess on the Run Sprinkling Pixie Dust!!!

We're going to that in 2014. We tend to plan our trips around runDisney events so in 2013 we're doing the Princess, Everest and Tower of Terror. In 2014 we're doing Tink and W&D for sure and maybe one more. So in May we're there to run Everest.

Thanks for the suggestions!

5. iwannbindisnee

iwannbindisnee DIS Veteran

We've done a shortened "drink around the world" . I second the two drinks in France; France also has soem wines, but teh frozen concoctions are out of htis world. OF course theya re $10 a peice!
    If you are beer drinkers, they have a Guiness stout on tap in England & it is one of my husbands faves & they also have a great hard cider.-Strongbow. The plum wine in Japan is yummy, plus they have a couple of frozen drinks there. In Germany, you can't beat the combo of a pretzel or bratwurst with a beer! Also, in Germany my absolute favorite is the Karamel store (sp?) they have cookies, candy & caramel covered apples. My fave is milk chocolate caramel square with salt. (its about $3.50-4.00 But oh so delicious!)
    AMerica has yummy funnel cakes & if you like this sort of thing-turkey legs.
    In Mexico, they have frozen maragaritas at the counter service location outside & they have snack type of mexican foods. One of hte things we keep wanting to try is La Cava del Tequila-thats inside the Mexican pyramid to the right. I have heard you can sometimes try "flights of margaritas" & try some shots of tequila...
    If I think of more, I'll come back. Debbie

6. kkbutterfly

kkbutterfly Mouseketeer

We too plan our trips around Run Disney events! We did WDWHM and TOT last year and this year W&D (almost did Princess but passed, but we'll be there anyways). I would suggest the tacos at the quick service in Mexico. You get 3 and they're small so you could split. My favorite part though is their salsa from the despenser. I wish I could bring it home with me! I also love the quick bites at China and stop for a beer in Germany.