Help me pick the breakfast...

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by Neverland98, May 10, 2010.

1. Neverland98

Neverland98 Mouseketeer

on Thursday, Nov. 18th after hitting MK at EMH. We'll take a late morning break for a late breakfast. Those in the party are me, DH, DS (8), DS (7), DD (5), Grandma, Grandpa, and Grandma #2. So...which one? Want good food and a good atmosphere. They all look good to me!

1. Crystal Palace
    2. Kona
    3. O'Hana's
    4. Grand Floridian Cafe

FYI - the kids will do a Pirate Cruise out of GF on Tuesday, so the adults can grab a CS breakfast at the GF or Poly (thinking Captain Cooks for Tonga Toast), but not a TS. So, keep that in mind during the recommendations.

Thanks!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. carebear95

carebear95 Earning My Ears

I would say out of those spots and where you will be already, for convenience sake I would go with Crystal Palace. Since you will be getting your tonga toast later in the week, that is what I would recommend. The food is good, the characters are great and you will already be in MK.

4. eelkmj01

eelkmj01 DIS Veteran

I would also recommend CP. Just seems to make the most sense for you. Have a great trip!!!

5. Z28KatCar

Z28KatCar "A wish is a dream your heart makes"

I recommend CP as well. Its awesome and it works with your plans.

6. Sonnyeclipse

Sonnyeclipse Mouseketeer

Definitely Crystal Palace. It will be convenient and they have something for everyone.

7. Terk-1

Terk-1 Cinderella's Castle is My 2nd Home!! Only 1,3

My recommendation is for the Crystal Palace. This is a must dine for me on every trip.

8. JoePa4Ever

JoePa4Ever DIS Veteran

Crystal Palace is our favorite breakfast in WDW. The buffet is good featuring :worship: puffed french toast and we enjoy the bright/open atmosphere + the character interaction is good with Pooh, Piglet, Eyeore & Tigger.

9. phyllis1966

phyllis1966 Something witty

Another vote for CP here. It's the most convenient, the food is good, and the atmosphere is lovely, plus you'll see Winnie the Pooh and friends!

:sunny:

10. Beauty & the Best

Beauty & the Best Its all so magical!

I think it depends on how much of a break you want.

If you just want to sit down, eat a leisurely breakfast and get back into the park - i.e. not spend too much time for breakfast, then I agree w/ CP.

If you want to get away from the park for some quiet time before/after your breakfast, I would do Ohana or Kona and spend some relaxing time at the Poly before heading back.

11. Tinkerbell3014

Tinkerbell3014 Mouseketeer

Another vote for CP. We are also doing a MK EMH and then late breakfast at CP on our next trip. Great food and very convienent! Have a magical trip!

12. Golf4food

Golf4food Male pirate last time I checked. Yep. Still male.

If you want to stay in the MK you answer is obvious.

If you want a non-buffet then the Grand Floridian Cafe and Kona are tied for our absolute favorite breakfast places in WDW by far.

13. Lynn5700

Lynn5700 <font color=darkorchid>WOO HOO I will be there<br>

Either Crystal Palace or Kona. They are both very good.

14. Hooked On The Mouse

Hooked On The Mouse DIS Veteran

If you're already at MK, then CP will be easiest. If you'd like a quick break from the park as well, then a boat ride across to the beautiful Polynesian resort and a meal with Lilo and Stitch at Ohana would be perfect. We have a special love for Ohana and the Poly. But if you don't want to lose park time, then go with CP.

15. KatMark

KatMark DIS Veteran

Definitely The Crystal Palace -- it is a must do for us every trip.

16. TinkerKell-ey

TinkerKell-ey Mouseketeer

Don't mean to throw a wrench in this, but, I count 8 of you and that equals a Grand Gathering. You can go to the GG breakfast at Tony's! It is only held on certain days, but it is great! Micky, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Goofy and Tony. Singing, games-it's just really fun-and you get a keepsake pin too!! Good food, it's small so you aren't rushed...check in to it. It was a highlight of our trip.