Help me pick on more restaurant

jillmomto3

Mouseketeer
My family, me, DH, DD 11, DD4 and DS 2 are visiting Disney for the 1st time this December. We origionally planned for Sept - Oct this year, but DH had to have emergency surgery so we had to switch. I was pretty happy that we were able to get these reservations.
1900 Park Fare
Coral Reef Candlelight Package
Chef Mickey's
Ohanah
Concourse Streakhouse
Whispering Canyon Cafe

I wasn't able to get into a Fantasmic Package or LeCelliar... so, my question is... what other restaurant should we go to?

Thanks!
Jill

Having been to WDW at least 25 times, we love to eat! Our favorite meal of our trip at Labor Day was Kona Cafe (at the Poly) for dinner. We also love the Kona for breakfast. Are you going to 'Ohana for breakfast or dinner? We have had bfast there once and dinner 3 times. At Labor Day, 'Ohana for dinner was the most disappointing of our meals. Drinks were refilled only when I asked another server to fill them, meats were very dry, etc.

We also enjoy Crystal Palace for breakfast, and my best friend's family loves it for dinner. If your kids enjoy Pooh & friends, this may be an option for you instead of 'Ohana.

Which resort are you staying in? I may be able to come up with some more with that info.

Are you on DDP? Are you looking at being in a particular park on the day you need the ADR?

I'd look at Kona Cafe, Spoodles or Crystal Palace.

Kona huh? I see lots of people really enjoy it! It there anyting the kids might enjoy at Kona?We need the reservation for Monday the 17th of December. We don't care if it's for lunch or dinner, only plans we have for the day is to do Epcot in the morning, we are staying at the Contemporary, so we could do Kona for lunch on our way back from Epoct. I was also just reading on Raglan Road.. hum...too many good choices.. We are on the dining plan, so hoping for a 1 table service.
Jill

We are leaving tomorrow for our 9th trip (with kids) and we always have a good meal at Wolfgang Puck Cafe. It's fun heading over to Downtown Disney and then "walking off your meal" after dinner! The lights at night make it festive and it's a different atmosphere than during the day. It is on the DDP. My DD's are 11 and can always find something they like even from the adult menu - pizza, fettuccine alfredo, steak, salads etc. We ask for the dessert to go and enjoy it later or sometimies for breakfast.
Another favorite is Kona - not as much atmosphere, but good. We've also enjoyed Cape May Cafe Seafood Buffet at the Beach Club and sometimes after a long day, a buffet is great with kids because there is no waiting around for the food to arrive - instant eating.
Have fun.

I think DS4 always gets the pasta at Kona

Raglan Road has fish and chip, Chicken and chips and fried shrimp meals for Kids if yours like shrimp.

One thing that our family really loves to do when we are at EPCOT is to eat around the world. There are four in our family and each of us gets to pick one country that we love and we get one CS and share it among all of us.

It's lots of fun and you get a taste of different items instead of eating at one CS. We make a afternoon of it and has always been a highlight of our trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter