Help me pick a resort for my mom

HayGan

We could all use some pixie dust now and then :)<b
My mom will be joining us for 2 nights at WDW in December. We will be staying at the Poly but she is not sure where she will be staying. I have offered to pay for one night at the Poly for her for Christmas (I can't afford 2 nights) but she hates the thought of spending $300+ for a room. We plan on going to Epcot the one day she is going to be with us in the parks (we may go to MK as well in the evening.) I was thinking of maybe getting her and her husband a room at WL but how far is it to the TTC? She will be using a rented electric wheelchair so something fairly close to the monorail is preferred.

I don't want to count on codes so something less than $400 - $500 for the 2 nights would be best.

Thanks for any help(I just can't make any decisions on my own anymore :sad2: )

WL is very lovely. She can drive the scooter right on their boats or use the specail bus that goes directly to MK. It is equipt for the scooters. I was on a scooter the last two trips and found WL to be very convenient and user friendly. Good luck.

You should be able to get a room at the WL for under $200 using a AAA rate as long as you are not going during holiday season. That sounds like it would be your best bet. If you need something cheaper than that I would say POFQ because of it's small size.

Melissa

Thanks for the replies! I'm going to call my AAA agent and see what she can get at WL!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter