• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Help me pick a 4th TS Restaurant?

Steakhouse 55 would be my pick out of your choices... although we really like Storytellers for dinner, and it isn't on your list.

If you really like Japanese food I'd go with Yamabuki, otherwise Steakhouse 55...it's way better than Hook's Pointe...but more expensive, too.

Steakhouse 55 would be my pick out of your choices... although we really like Storytellers for dinner, and it isn't on your list.

We're doing Storyteller's for the Chip & Dale Character breakfast. I didn't even think about going back for dinner.

Yamabuki, just for the variety factor.
If you really like Japanese food I'd go with Yamabuki, otherwise Steakhouse 55...it's way better than Hook's Pointe...but more expensive, too.

We do like Japanese but we REALLY like sushi ... how is it there?

We're doing Storyteller's for the Chip & Dale Character breakfast. I didn't even think about going back for dinner.

I would do Steakhouse 55. I like Japanese but I really like steak.

Jack

yeah i wouldnt do storytellers for dinner truthfully...i went weekend before last and although it was ok, I would go somewhere else....yamabuki is good so no worries...but yeah definitely go with steakhouse 55:thumbsup2

Have you considered any of the DD restaurants? We like Ralph Brennan's Jazz Kitchen a lot.

Of the three, our fav is Hooke's Point, however seeing the other restaurants you have already booked, I would go with Yamabuki. HP is mostly seafood, but that is part of why we love it so much:lovestruc . Anyway, the sushi at Yamabuki is very good, and fairly overpriced but all the restaurants at Disney are. I wouldn't eat there if not having sushi - last time we were there one member of our party ordered the steak. He got about 5 ounces of sliced steak with mushrooms, one scoop of white rice and a broccoli garnish (which he didn't eat) and was still hungry. And it cost about $25. But the restaurant itself is quite lovely, quiet and peaceful. We have enjoyed all four times we have dined there. Good luck deciding and have a wonderful trip.:)

I would do Steakhouse 55. I like Japanese but I really like steak.

Jack

So do we ... and since we're kinda spoiled with a good sushi restaurant at home in Sacramento that we have to hit every time we go home, I think I might be disappointed if Yamabuki wasn't on par.

yeah i wouldnt do storytellers for dinner truthfully...i went weekend before last and although it was ok, I would go somewhere else....yamabuki is good so no worries...but yeah definitely go with steakhouse 55:thumbsup2

I think we're leaning towards Steakhouse 55 right now.

Have you considered any of the DD restaurants? We like Ralph Brennan's Jazz Kitchen a lot.

Hadn't really looked much at DD but I might send my DH the link to that one to see what he thinks.

Of the three, our fav is Hooke's Point, however seeing the other restaurants you have already booked, I would go with Yamabuki. HP is mostly seafood, but that is part of why we love it so much:lovestruc . Anyway, the sushi at Yamabuki is very good, and fairly overpriced but all the restaurants at Disney are. I wouldn't eat there if not having sushi - last time we were there one member of our party ordered the steak. He got about 5 ounces of sliced steak with mushrooms, one scoop of white rice and a broccoli garnish (which he didn't eat) and was still hungry. And it cost about $25. But the restaurant itself is quite lovely, quiet and peaceful. We have enjoyed all four times we have dined there. Good luck deciding and have a wonderful trip.:)

See my comment about about Yamabuki. We live in New England so seafood isn't necessarily a draw for us (even though we love it) because we can get a lot of great stuff here.

I'm open to other ideas as long as they are TS. These are just the three that jumped out when I was first looking for our 4th night. Thanks again for all of the suggestions!

I'm sure wherever you choose will be fine, but I just wanted to point out that leaving the park to go to dinner at PP or DLH will take a big chunk out of your touring time. We tend to eat in the parks or the Grand for that reason.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter