Help me narrow down my choices please!!

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by Rychelle924, May 19, 2013.

1. Rychelle924

Rychelle924 DIS Veteran

I have so many on my list and I'm having such a hard time narrowing it down! We need to choose 7 TS (or 6 if we do CRT, which we've never experienced yet). The only ones that are MUST Do's for my kids are Garden Grill and Tusker House. The others I can't choose... Help! :)

Boma breakfast
    Tusker House breakfast
    CRT breakfast or dinner
    Garden Grill dinner
    Grand Floridian Cafe dinner
    Restaurant Merakkesh
    House of Blues dinner
    Cape May Cafe dinner
    Wolfgang Puck Cafe dinner
    Reglan Road dinner
    The Wave breakfast or dinner
    Chef Mickey breakfast or dinner

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. cbeeindisney

cbeeindisney DIS Veteran

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Marrakesh and Raglan Road, those are my top two Disney restaurants, definitely keep them! Both of them have really great shows, as well as awesome food, which is a bonus also! :goodvibes

4. Rychelle924

Rychelle924 DIS Veteran

Awesome!!!! Thank you so much!!

5. B-Ride

B-Ride Getting My Disney Fix

I would recommend Raglan Road and Cape May and definitely vote against House of Blues (our worst meal of our last trip).

6. Rychelle924

Rychelle924 DIS Veteran

Ohh good to know!! Thanks!!

7. disd55

disd55 Mouseketeer

Tusker House, Chef Mickey and House of Blues are a favorite!

8. amccu18007

amccu18007 DIS Veteran

We love Cape May Cafe for Breakfast as we are not big seafood eaters and dinner is a Clam bake like buffet. Ragland Road is another must do for us as the food and entertainment are quite good. I would skip Chef Mickey's as you have a ton of character interactions and besides Mickey being there, it IMO is very loud and not the best.

9. Tpiejg

Tpiejg Mouseketeer

Boma and Raglan Road are must dos for us.

10. disnmooner2013

disnmooner2013 DIS Veteran

My 7 are above in blue. If you were to chose CRT go for breakfast. Dinner is not anywhere near worth all that money.

11. lmhall2000

lmhall2000 May the road rise to meet you....May God hold you

My seven from this list would be:
    CRT
    Cape May
    Raglan Road
    Chef Mickey (dinner)
    the Wave (dinner)
    (not on your list, but I would add a DHS restaurant...Prime Time or SciFi and keep Tusker House...) I've heard mixed on Marrakesh but I think I would enjoy it more with older kids not younger ones..

12. deebits

deebits Evil Queen

We did CRT for dinner and did not think it was worth the value at all. Our picks would be

Raglan Road dinner
    Boma breakfast
    Tusker House breakfast
    Garden Grill dinner
    Grand Floridian Cafe dinner
    Restaurant Marakkesh
    Cape May Cafe dinner

13. Rychelle924

Rychelle924 DIS Veteran

Thank you. We actually never eat in DHS we are not fans of any of the food there. Thanks for the recommendations on the others!!!

14. Rychelle924

Rychelle924 DIS Veteran

Thanks everyone!!! :)

15. cbeeindisney

cbeeindisney DIS Veteran

Oh and I didn't see that you were also looking into DHS! I like the food and atmosphere of 50s prime time, but Sci Fi is a nice, quiet restaurant to take a break in and to escape the heat! We go every time, the food isn't wonderful, but I keep returning for the atmosphere and theme!

16. lovin'fl

lovin'fl DIS Veteran

Marrakesh and CRT breakfast are 2 we will never do again (Marrakesh food was dry and bland, blech...CRT breakfast was so NOT worth the 2 TS credits, it was nice but nothing spectacular), so I'd take them off the list. And Garden Grill was not all that fantastic either (chaotic place and the food is meh and ikt's expensive), likely another place we won't do again.

Boma, Cape May, Chef Mickeys (we did in 2005 though...it was very good then) and House of Blues get a thumbs up from me...the rest we haven't done.

17. rachael95

rachael95 DIS Veteran

We always eat Boma at least twice for breakfast every trip. My sister and her husband live in Orlando and are part of that anti-Disney crowd :sad: but we'll invite them for breakfast at Boma and they will just rave about how great it is and how it makes them understand why we like Disney. My brother-in-law is also a bit of a coffee snob and he says the espresso there is amazingly good. We prefer the juice concoction they make.

18. Rychelle924

Rychelle924 DIS Veteran

Thanks for the info!!! While I'm not thrilled with Garden Grill its my boys favorite because of chip and dale and the interaction :) good to know about CRT and Marrakkesh though!!

19. Rychelle924

Rychelle924 DIS Veteran

This is awesome!!!! I'm really excited about this one!!

20. mommy2paisley

mommy2paisley DIS Veteran

Garden Grill would be one I'd beg my kids/grandkids to change their minds on! I hated that place!!!!!! I think unless you hAVE to do Chef's, I'd cut that out, too! Characters are soooo quick, service is crap and the food isn't that good.

I'd do CRT, Boma, Tusker House, Cape May, House of Blues and Grand Floridian from your list.

21. Rychelle924

Rychelle924 DIS Veteran

Thank you!!