1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

Help me Identify/Find this ring!

Discussion in 'Disneyland Community Board' started by ZeonStar, Sep 17, 2012.

1. ZeonStar

ZeonStar Animator In Training

Hey all.

Been a long time since I posted. I need some help and thought I might be able to find it here.

Last December, me and my GF took our first trip together to Disneyland. While there, it just so happened my cousins were there. My female cousin in particular had not been in about 20+ years. During the trip, she got this cute Mickey Ring that my GF liked, but didn't buy or anything.

Recently, my GF randomly told me she liked the ring and wished she had bought it. I contact my cousin to see what I could find out about the ring. Unfortunately she doesn't remember much, but she did send me a photo of it. She doesn't even recall where she bought it.

I'm on here in hopes of finding someone who might know this ring, and which store in Disneyland might still have it. I have a friend who lives in Southern Cal who goes to Disneyland quite frequently who could get it for me. I just need to tell him where to look!

Thank you.

[​IMG]

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. CamoMama

CamoMama DIS Veteran

I have earrings and a necklace like that, I think you can pick them up in just about any shop in Disneyland. I'd say definitely the Emporium. They have all different birthstones, and aren't very expensive.

4. ZeonStar

Is it sold online by any chance? What is the name of the ring?

5. pixiewings71

pixiewings71 <marquee><font color=deeppink>Sweet!!! Totally!!!!

There isn't a name for it, it's simply a Mickey Head ring, you will find them just about anywhere in the parks.

6. Disney Dreams

Disney Dreams Proudly afflicted with TDMA!

If you call DelivEars at DLR (1 (800) 362-4533) and tell them that you have a picture of an item you would like to purchase, they will give
    You an email address to send the picture to, let you know if/where at the Resort it's sold, how much it is, and sell/send you one if you want.

HTH,
    Dreams

7. ZeonStar

Thank you! I'll give them a call! :)

8. LizzyS

LizzyS DIS Veteran

That's cute! I might have to look for those when I'm in the park next time!

9. ZeonStar

Hey all,

I was never able to find this ring but have been thinking about it again with Christmas coming up. When I called that Disney shopping number, they told me that this ring isn't sold anymore, but a newer model is out. I may try that as an option, but I would really like to find the exact ring my girlfriend likes.

I've tried eBay but there are surprisingly few rings on there, and nothing like this. I don't know if I am using the wrong search term or what, but wanted to see if anyone had any suggestions?

10. DharmaLou

DharmaLou Once a Princess, Always a Princess

I know I saw those rings at the Emporium last week.

11. ZeonStar

12. DharmaLou

DharmaLou Once a Princess, Always a Princess

It may have been more like the eBay one you posted. I just remember there was a design like that there.

13. Disneyluvr2

Disneyluvr2 I'll never out grow the kids table!

I know that ring! I had one...until is slipped off my finger and fell down the garbage disposal. I didn't realize it had fallen off my finger until I turned the disposal on and it made a horrible sound!:sad: I bought mine at the jewlery store on Main Street. It was 14kt gold. One of the ears was chewed off in the accident. I've been looking for another one too, but haven't seen one like it in a couple of years.:sad1:

14. Loki0panda

Loki0panda Earning My Ears

I've seen those rings before. There are two places I know that have those rings. One is in the emporium, specifically where the watches are. They are also within the world of Disney store in downtown disney. I've seen the expensive versions at least once recently in the center of the store, where they have the porcelain dolls and art.

15. traveln4fun

traveln4fun Earning My Ears

I'll be at Disneyland tomorrow. I'll look for it and let you know how much it is and where I find it. Wish me some pixie dust pixiedust: