Help me get started

Mary2e

DIS Veteran
I have about 10 of the old Big Figures - the really big ones and I'd like to get rid of a few.

As well, I have a load of pins, mostly from the parks, but I purchased a few limited edition pins from an old disney website right when the pins were most popular. They are mostly outside of their original packages but have hardly been used/worn - if at all. Most are from when they first came out.

Can someone tell me the best place to find the values and sell? I've looked a bit on Ebay and I'm not finding too much.

For the pins, you won't find values per se, but you can get a sense of how much the pin is in demand from pinpics.com.

Thanks. The pins are the least of my concern - it's those Big Figures that I'm trying to find a decent value and place to sell.

Do you mind giving a little more information on the "Big Figures"? What are those? Any pictures?

Not at all. They're some of the older ones and are about 2 foot tall, perhaps a little bigger or smaller. We have Donald, Jessica & Roger Rabbit, Goofy, Thumper, Bambi & Thumper, and a couple of others that don't quickly come to mind.

Sorry, but I don't have pictures.

Hi Mary,

I am pretty new to the forum, and I could possibly help you with the Big Figs, as I have quite a few of them. Depending on the condition or whether they have the original box they could easily go as high as 300 dollars on ebay. Do an "Advanced Search" on ebay and check for sold listings and it would give you an idea on how much your figurines cost. There are even ones that go as high as 800. Please let me know as well how much you are willing to sell thumper and goofy; as I had been looking for those two to add to my collection :-)

Not at all. They're some of the older ones and are about 2 foot tall, perhaps a little bigger or smaller. We have Donald, Jessica & Roger Rabbit, Goofy, Thumper, Bambi & Thumper, and a couple of others that don't quickly come to mind.

Sorry, but I don't have pictures.

Hi Mary,

I am pretty new to the forum, and I could possibly help you with the Big Figs, as I have quite a few of them. Depending on the condition or whether they have the original box they could easily go as high as 300 dollars on ebay. Do an "Advanced Search" on ebay and check for sold listings and it would give you an idea on how much your figurines cost. There are even ones that go as high as 800. Please let me know as well how much you are willing to sell thumper and goofy; as I had been looking for those two to add to my collection :-)

Last edited:
Thanks. I'll have to look at Ebay a bit more thoroughly. They did not come in any kind of original boxes - just the cardboard carton they where shipped in from China with a label applied with our address. That's why we did not save them.

$300 each really isn't going to get me to sell them. That's practically what they cost. There's definitely no way I would sell Thumper or Goofy. Those are 2 that would remain with us.

Thanks for your tips!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter