1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

Help me find prepaid Virgin phone cards at WDW

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by PinkMagnolia, May 19, 2013.

1. Best Aunt

Best Aunt "That's the best-est present ever!"

I suppose another option would be to call the Walgreen's closest to your hotel and ask if they sell them. If they do, take a cab there from your hotel, ask the cab to wait, run in and grab your cards, and then take the cab back to your hotel. You probably can get in and out of a Walgreen's faster than a Target or Wal-Mart.

Or rent a car for one day. You can do that from the Dolphin or one other place on site (I want to say the Car Care Center, but that could be wrong). While you've go the car, you can pick up snacks, groceries, eat at a restaurant which is cheaper than Disney, etc.

Or skip Magic Express and take a towncar from the airport. Some of the towncar services will throw in a grocery stop at no extra charge. First you would want to make calls to know who sells the cards. You can arrange for the towncar to stop at a drugstore rather than a grocery store.

I'm assuming you already thought to ask if the hotel gift shop sells them. (I don't think you mentioned where you're staying.)

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. RHMH

RHMH FTW Texas

What do you think of this??? :confused3

We always use Wego Shopping for our Grocery needs. Amy is very good to find out of the way items. Give Amy a call, I bet she can get what you need. A lot of Dis Board Posters have used her in the past. She has a very reputable business. She will deliver to the resorts. Cash - No debit or credit cards.

In addition to the top up card, order bottle water and other food items to save money and maybe personal hygiene items so your suit cases are not jam packed. Just a thought...

I know Walmart carries the top up cards for Virgin Mobile.

Amy Martin, Associate Owner - Website - wegoshop.com
    We Go Shop Central Florida Region

I will P.M. you her phone number and email address