Help me find my room Feb17-21!

chamonix

DIS Veteran
DIS Lifetime Sponsor
Trying to convince a girlfriend to take my first adults-only trip to WDW for the weekend of Feb 17th-21st. She's not a Disney girl, (yet, lol) and I am pretty picky about where we want to stay. Yes, I know it's President's day weekend, and this is last minute.

Disney's website won't offer me ANY room at the Poly, even when I select it, and unselect "Resort Flexibility". It also won't offer me GF.

Expedia shows all types of Poly rooms available except Lagoon View Concierge--which is my preference. Why doesn't Disney want to sell me those other rooms?

Expedia also shows GF rooms available. Why doesn't Disney want to sell me those rooms? (same price, anyway, of course)

I guess I will keep trying (and of course, I should try calling too) but thought you other experts might have some advice.

Unfortunately, I don't think my friend will want to do WDW unless we can stay at or right near the Spa at GF.........oh, and unless I can guarantee her warm weather, lol!

Warm weather is iffy.. I have been there twice during those same dates and had to wear coats. We will be making our 3 vist Feb 12- 20. And I plan to pack the sweat shirts and coats. Last year the temp was in the 60

Thanks for the replies. It looks like we are planning other things for that weekend, and our family will be at WDW in early March instead.

Still hoping for warm weather!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter