• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

help me decide...

natalielongstaff

<font color=deeppink>I need a cup of tea and a big
what meals tp pay OOP, we are 2 adults 2 children ds age 4 is a good eater dd age 7 is not !!
we are on the dining plan for 14 nights and have 15 table service meals booked :blush:
my plan is to pay OOP for the children twice, but where :confused3
these are our sit-downs ( all dinner unless stated)

crt breakfast
boma
fantasmic dinner package (H&V) was booked to pay OOP but now on the plan !!
o'hana
50's prime time
crystal palace
rose and crown
1900 park faire
wolfgang pucks cafe
sci fi lunch
le cellier
LTT
donalds breakfastosauras
concourse steakhouse
chef mickeys breakfast

Well.. I'd go for the cheapest!!

Le Cellier is only like $5 for the kids meals.

Prime Time and Sci Fi also have $5 kids meals.

You don't want to be paying OOP for ANY character meal or CRT if you're going to the above places... unless you want to pay more $$ :rotfl:

As stated above Sci Fi and Prime Time are $5 for kids. Some kids meals at Le Cellier's are $5, others are slightly high. Since you really only need to pay for the children 2 times I would go with Sci and Prime Time especially since the beverage is included (not glow in the dark souvenier cup), plus kids desserts are a lot less there too.

rose and crown and concourse also have some inexpensive options. we always split one meal between our kids at that age.one ate basically salad and the other liked meat so it worked out for us. on the dining plan since the adult meals are so large and you could probably share some of that also, i would think with really only one child who "eats" you'd be fine doing that

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter