Help me decide on the best CS meals?!

Allieran3

Live in my magical Disney bubble with Grumpy and a
We'll be travel to Disney from Nov.27-Dec.6th, I would like some suggestion on the best places to eat that are CS. TIA

MK - Columbia Harbor House, Pecos Bill's

AK - Flametree BBQ

DHS - tough one, maybe Starring Rolls

Epcot - Sunshine Seasons, jst about anything in WS, but my fave is Tangierine Cafe

Wolfgang puck express in downtowns a must, closest to table service you will get. backlot express at Hollywood had some good paninis which we a good change from the norm burgers. Pecos bills at magic kingdom.

MyOtherSS said:
Wolfgang puck express in downtowns a must, closest to table service you will get.

I totally agree! WGPE (marketplace location) is a must! Its one of the highlights of our trip! the meat loaf with mashed potatoes is phenomenal. best i ever had. spaghetti and meatballs were fantastic. so was the pizza. I highly recommend it. its the best CS at DTD IMHO.

Sent from my Galaxy SII using DISBoards App

AK - Flametree

MK - Columbia HH/Cosmic Rays - tied

Epcot - Sunshine Seasons

Downtown Disney - WGPE I agree is the closest to TS you will get

HS - Backlot Expres

We recently had the QS with the free dining and had some incredible meals with some really yummie desserts. If you do your homework on these boards you don't have to feel like chicken fingers & burgers are your only options.

Here are my faves!

MK - Pecos Bill's
Epcot - Sunshine Seasons
DHS - ABC Commissary or Pizza Planet or Backlot Express
AK - Anandapur Local Food Cafes

Epcot- Yorkshire fish and chips
MK- columbia harbor house or peco bills
HS- Pizza planet
AK - Yak and Yeti

MK = Columbia Harbour House or Pecos Bills
AK = Flametree
DHS = MAYBE Starring Rolls, but really none. I would pay TS for Sci-Fi because it's fairly cheap and a really cool looking place
Epcot = Sunshine Season, Tangierine, UK's fish and chip place
DTD = Earl of Sandwhich or Wolfgang Puck

Beyond that...any bakery has yummy sandwiches and cheap foods. The French Bakery in Epcot has ham n cheese croissants

ETA:
Sleepy Hollow at MK (love those waffle sandwiches)
I just tried the Nutella Fruit Waffle a couple weeks ago. Good God that thing is good!

My favorites are the Sunshine Seasons at Epcot, Pecos Bill and Sleepy Hollow at MK (love those waffle sandwiches)

at DAK - Flame Tree and Resatrantosaurus are solid choices but I love the tandoori chicken salad and beef pita at Tamu Tamu

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter