Help me choose...

vicarrieous

DIS Veteran
We are staying for our second trip in January 2017 (Me, DH, DS-6 DS-4). Originally we had planned 5 Disney park days and 1 Universal day, but after consideration we will just be staying at Disney. I am a bit stuck on where to go on that day. Help me decide! We have 7 day hoppers and will be staying at BCV.

Tuesday Day 1 - Arrival 1pm. Evening Epcot mainly for dinner, but no ADR's planned.
Wednesday Day 2 - Hollywood Studios AM - Disney Springs PM
Thursday Day 3 - MK AM - Ohana PM and Resort
Friday Day 4 - AK AM - PM OPEN (maybe AK at night if hours get extended)
Saturday Day 5 - EPCOT AM - PM OPEN
Sunday Day 6 - THIS IS WHERE I NEED HELP :)
Monday Day 7 - MK AM - EPCOT PM
Tuesday Day 8 - Departure - no time for disney fun.

Well I think it's a rather easy answer, unless I'm overlooking your plans..you don't have a single night at MK. So do MK that day and enjoy the night time rides, parade, and fireworks

Since you're doing parks in the morning on all the other days maybe sleep in a little. Head to Disney Springs for lunch or something then hit the park.

That is a really good point! We tend to not plan evening things often as we often do rope drop, take a break after lunch and feel out our evenings, but reversing it with an easy morning and some fast passes at night and watching the parade would be fun and accomplish something new for use.

Maybe a relaxing morning at the resort but most definitely absolutely Magic Kingdom in the evening!

Maybe a relaxing morning at the resort but most definitely absolutely Magic Kingdom in the evening!

That is what I'd do. While the weather can't be counted on to be warm enough for swimming, it is totally realistic that it could be in January. I'd allocate some time to enjoy Storm-a-Long Bay and then hit the MK at night. If it is too cold, I'd do the whole day at MK. HS in the AM is an option as well, depending on what you get done on the part day that you will be there earlier in the week. Repeat rides on TSMMM, RNRC, ToT, Star Tours, GMR, are all worth it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter