HELP!! I need to know (ABOUT CRT) before we leave on Saturday!!!

BATBkindagirl

#1 KEANE fan and YANKEES fan
We're gonna have CRT Lunch and I was JW do the princesses "approach" the older people? Because it's just gonna be me (14), my sister (16), and my mom!!!

JW!!

And is it still as amazing for teenagers as it is little ones???

I think were the only table at CRT breakfast that had no children. They seemed to make their way to every single table. Really, they were great! I loved it!

Don't ask me what I had for breakfast that day. I don't remember! :rotfl:

BATBkindagirl said:
We're gonna have CRT Lunch and I was JW do the princesses "approach" the older people? Because it's just gonna be me (14), my sister (16), and my mom!!!

JW!!

And is it still as amazing for teenagers as it is little ones???

They go around to every table! And I imagine it's amazing to teenagers, because it was great to this 38 year old too :flower:

Oh, and we did PSB dinner at Akershus during our stay. There was this one table with two elderly men and all the princesses went over to talk to them just like they did with the kids' tables -- the men seemed to love the attention and it was so cute. I wish I would have taken a picture, but I was afraid of being rude.

13 and now 14 and loved crt........The princesses were great and I even got some autographs!!!!!!!!!!! My then 17 year old brother had fun!!!! :rotfl: Or maybe he just liked the food........... have fun!!!!!!!1 :earboy2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter