Help!! I need a sorcerer mickey costume

zakager

Earning My Ears
I posted over on WDW but I would like to post here also.

I am looking for a sorcerer mickey costume for my son. He is 2 years old and absoultely loves mickey mouse. I would like to know if anyone who is going to Disneyland could keep an eye out for a sorcerer mickey costume. I have seen some velvet types on Ebay but I have been outbid. I believe they used to be sold a disneyland. If anyone finds one I would be willing to arrange payment and shipping to have this.
Also if anyone has a costume that they would be willing to sell I would consider that also.

Thanks for all your help

My son was Sorcerer Mickey for Halloween a couple years ago and we kind of put together our own costume. I got him the Sorcerer Mickey hat sold in the parks and then just used the red 'robe' that came with some type of packaged costume at Target, I think it was some type of ghoul or monster or something, came with a mask that we didn't use, just used the red robe and then used rope for the belt. I wanted to get him the big white Mickey hand gloves they sell at the parks, but they were expensive for something I didn't think he'd ever use again (unlike the hat which has gone on several disney trips with him since then) not to mention they would make it difficult to use his hands for trick or treating!

It was pretty easy to put together and he got many compliments on it, good luck finding one/making one for your DS!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter