HELP!! I can't decide on a deluxe!!

Unfortunately that is true about the YC. I received an answer to my e-mail that they are working on the 1st floor rooms from 11/1 to 11/16 and to request a high floor. I booked this 2 months ago so I am still reconsidering at this point too.

Why does it sound so obnoxious to me that the YC resort is telling people to "request a higher floor?" One would think that putting guests within earshot of the construction would be avoided at all costs (considering how much people pay to stay there!).

Dawn
NJ

What is even worse is that when they renovate the room above you it's all day with hammering and pounding above your head....had that the last 2 days of our stay at BWI last year. That was the original reason I e-mailed Disney about the renovations going on at YC this year. So those people from July 1st and on until November are in for a rude awakening don't you think? I may just go back to the BWI now since they are finished over there and put off the YC until next year.:(

We stayed at the Yacht Club in 2000 with our 2 year old (he was 25 months at the time) and loved it. We're actually returning this year ( he will be 4 years old) and have requested the same room at the Yacht Club. It is the BEST for kids. There is a great pool for the little kids at Stormalong Bay and it's a quick walk to Epcot.
The Boardwalk is fun for an evening walk.
My best tip : splurge on Room Services for breakfast. I'm obsessive about him eating enough and if he had a good breakfast I was less frantic the rest of the day getting him to eat.
Also the Boardwalk and Epcot provide many restaurant choices that you can easily walk to.:earsgirl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter