Well.....why does it seem like things always happen when all your plans are finalized??? We have a trip to WDW planned for the week of Thanksgiving. I was so excited to get AP rates, got all my PS's made. My kids are going crazy with excitement. This is our first trip this time of year. Well, dh just found out that we may be transferring out of state. This will be a big move from Texas to ouside of Chicago. We will find out for sure today or the first of next week. This will put us moving around the middle of December. If it goes through, dh suggested that we just move our trip to the middle of December and then we can go during the time our furniture is being moved up to our new house. We would just load up the truck, head to Disney the week it is being moved, and then fly to our new home in Chicago in time to unpack. I like this idea because I know it will be a much slower time of year. Okay, if you have gotten this far. My question is, how hard is it to change things last minute. Is there a chance I could still get AP rates for our new dates?? How hard will it be to get PS's??? I am just stressing so much over this. I can't decide if we should just leave our trip as planned or change things like dh suggested. We probably won't know the exact dates of our move until around 3- 4 weeks ahead of time. Thanks for your help. Any ideas or suggestions are very appreciated.