Help!!! How do you flip the image?

msim

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
Okay, I bought the shirts, transfer paper, new ink cartridge, etc. Now I see the image and writing have to be flipped. I have Windows 2000 XP and a HP PSC 750. No where can I find how to flip it (and actually make it work). Does anyone know how? :confused3

DISCLAIMER: I am by no means a computer expert, but...

On my PC, I select "print" the image, then click "advanced settings", then there's a page layout tab where I can check a box for "mirror image."

HTH! Good luck! :)

It works!!!!!! Thank you very much! :cheer2:

Is it true that if you use light shirt transfer paper, every thing that is supposed to be white will actually come out as the same color as the shirt? Normally it wouldn't bother me, but yellow clouds doesn't seem right. I don't want to waste a shirt finding out. Thanks again! :confused3

With light transfer paper the backing is supposed to turn clear so your background (shirt) color comes through. You need to use dark transfer paper if you want the background to remain white (and then you don't reverse the image) but you do need to trim very closely and carefully to the design.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter