Help!- Fireworks question

Chic

DIS Veteran
Who flies off of Sleeping Beauty's Castle during the fireworks now? Is it Tinker Bell or Dumbo?

Who flies off of Sleeping Beauty's Castle during the fireworks now? Is it Tinker Bell or Dumbo?

Technically, no one flies "off of Sleeping Beauty's Castle" because both characters start at the Matterhorn. :) The PP is correct, the current show (Magical) has both Tinkerbell and Dumbo. In the non-summer show (Remember), only Tinkerbell flies.

Edina Espinoza sings the soundtrack. She is from the Wicked musical. Both firework shows are good but RDCT is the best. The plus side on Magical is that both Tink and Dumbo do fly around the castle. Don't miss it early in your trip as if there are high winds they will cancel the show minutes before.

RDCT is by far the best firework show at DL. Magicial is a very nice show which has Dumbo which all the other fireworks don't have. Dumbo actually flies from the left side of SB castle castle not from the Matterhorn. Tink does come from the Matterhorn on the first appearance and on the 2nd appearance comes from the left side of SB castle.

My family will be visiting Disneyland in late June. Should I expect to see the "magical" fireworks show? Does Dumbo fly at the very beginning of the show or somewhere in the middle?

My family will be visiting Disneyland in late June. Should I expect to see the "magical" fireworks show? Does Dumbo fly at the very beginning of the show or somewhere in the middle?

Magical is the summer nighttime firework show at DL. It will run all summer long except for days close to 4th of July week which will be "Disney's Celebrate America: A 4th of July Concert in the Sky" fireworks show. Dumbo flies in the middle of the show of Magical where Tink flies close to the beginning and close to the end of the show.

Magical is the summer nighttime firework show at DL. It will run all summer long except for days close to 4th of July week which will be "Disney's Celebrate America: A 4th of July Concert in the Sky" fireworks show. Dumbo flies in the middle of the show of Magical where Tink flies close to the beginning and close to the end of the show.

If you're lucky and your trip overlaps from June - July 1st you might get to see both fireworks shows. When I was there in 2010 they switched to the Celebrate America show on the night of 7/1.

If you're lucky and your trip overlaps from June - July 1st you might get to see both fireworks shows. When I was there in 2010 they switched to the Celebrate America show on the night of 7/1.

That is correct. When it's July 1st to the 4th, Magical is replace with "Disney Celebrate America" fireworks. You can get a chance to see two different fireworks shows when you are close to 4th of July week.

What will the fireworks be like in December? :santa:

"Believe...In Holiday Magic" fireworks is the nighttime firework show for the Holiday season. Believe will be running for the Holiday season at the DLR from mid November to early January.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter