HELP - DVD of parades needed

Discussion in 'Disney Movies, Books, TV and Music' started by Kimbo67, Sep 26, 2011.

1. Kimbo67

Kimbo67 Earning My Ears

Does anyone know where I can obtain a DVD of the Tapestry of Nations parade? Mine recently cracked and I would like to replace it as it was my favorite parade and the first one I saw on my first trip to WDW.

Thank you
    Kim

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. ToddyLu

ToddyLu Welcome aboard explorers- I love Mr. Ray

:)I have had success with some parade CDs on Amazon and The Laughing Place. Not sure about DVDs. You could call one of the stores in the park. The Disney Store never has anything. :headache:

Good luck in your search!!

4. Sorsha

Sorsha <font color=royalblue>People, don't be like the ch

Kinda spendy, but here you go! :thumbsup2

Keep in mind that some of these fan-created DVD's will only work on the newest of DVD players, and some may only play on computers. Its kind of like if you burned a DVD on your computer, then played it on your DVD player. But I have bought some, and had fairly good luck with them!

5. Kimbo67

Kimbo67 Earning My Ears

That is actually what I am looking for. I got one a few years ago, which worked fine, but the other day I went to watch it and it was cracked : ( I tried to email the person I originally got it from but it was returned undeliverable. Do you know who you obtained any of yours from?

Thanks

6. Sorsha

Sorsha <font color=royalblue>People, don't be like the ch

I haven't purchased any off eBay for a long time - I can't find any of the sellers I used to buy from either.

The most recent thing I have purchased was this DVD of things from MNSSHP off of Amazon. I really wanted it because we tried to film some things when we were at the Halloween party last year and our footage didn't turn out well at all. I was very pleased, the footage is very good. Here is the storefront for the guy I bought it from, he seems to have a lot of Disney parks DVDs available.

Hope that helps!