Help!! Ceremony Music Question

Glorydaz

"with this ring, I ask you to be mine" 10.31.07
for those of you in the know: I am in the process of picking the songs for our ceremony. How many songs or rather what amount of time do or did you have music playing for? Our ceremony starts at 3:30pm so I was thinking of starting the music 30 minutes prior for our guests to be seated to and then I guess I have to figure out the que for our BM and MOH and me!!

Is 30 minutes too long? about how many songs do you think you had played or are planning on?

help!!

Michelle :cloud9:

We are having our harpist play for 30 minutes while people are seated at the gazebo. Then we have a few songs for the processional and the recessional. Hope this helps, that decision process was hard for us too!

I totally forgot about seating music! Oh no! Thanks for the reminder!

:lmao: glad to be of help!! so how long do you play seating music for? and I guess I really have to ask the Reverend but most people do not play music during the actual ceremony, correct? as for choosing the music, my poor DF!! I carry this stack of cd's whenever we drive anywhere and write the song #'s on a sticky on the cover whenever we both agree on a song! thank goodness my truck has a 6 cd player! :goodvibes

still need guidance if anyone wants to offer!

Michelle :cloud9:

I did the cd in the car thing to my DF too! We are not having the harpist play at all during the ceremony. I told her that when she sees us wave from the door to change from the seating music to the wedding music. Once she sees us and switches people will be keyed into people coming out towards them. I am not going to worry if any of the music is off by a little bit, no one will remember, but I will try hard to make it perfect!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!