Help!! Calling all disboard members at the fort now!!!

Goingtoseethemouse

<font color=green>Fort Wilderness Is Our Home Away
We are at the Fort now and are in desperate need of standard RCA cables. You see, we have one of those big projection screensand want to broadcast the football game tonight on it. Normally we just play movies.....but thought it would be fun to show the game. Virgin records is now gone, the closest radio shack or best buy is 30 minutes away and we don't have a car here. Our motorhome is all plugged in and decorated and are really pretty stuck. SO..... if anyone out there has some cables we would really appreciate you lending or selling them to us... We are in site 361!! If we get the game up and runnning you are all welcome to join us tonight for the game or any night this week for a movie! Thanks.. Jim & Leyla :happytv:

FYI - we just checked out of the cabins today....so it's too late.

But, for future reference, we had those cables in our cabin (not sure if it's standard). I know this as I spent and hour with a 'tech' trying to fix our internet and cable and telling me that they are separete things.:confused3

In the cabins the cable also serves as the 'cable internet', so if one is not working the other is not.

YAY EAGLES!! GOING TO BE WATCHING A MOVIE TONIGHT! Ya'll welcome to stop by!!!! BYOB!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter