Help a WDW Vet plan a DL vacation

1goofy1

<font color=darkorchid>Wants to be under the awnin
My Husband & I are WDW Vets. We have been going every year for the last 23 years. This will be our first trip to DL. At WDW we know what to do (or go) @ rope drop. We're looking for suggestions for rope drop agenda for DL & DCA.

We will also be new to the Photopass. 1. Do we need to go online to get it before we go or can we get it @ DL? 2. If we get it online before we go when is it activated? 3. I know you only get 45 day to download your pics so is that from the activation date or your purchase date?

We booked though disneyland.com with a good neighbor hotel will we be getting any paperwork or anything in the mail? If so, when?

No, we haven't seen this yet. Thank you so much for your help. We will start reading this.

We are WDW vets who went to DL last year and loved it! We are gong back this year! That being said we found DL to be very quick to learn and get around. Going from 4 parks to 2 so close in proximity made it all so easy. We felt we had a great feel for the parks after just a couple of days!

There's no benefit to pre-ordering PhotoPass+ any more. Keep track of your ride photo numbers, and use the PhotoPass card you'll get from photographers. You can look at your pictures online (they'll be watermarked) before you purchase the pass, which just removes the watermark from them. There aren't any borders or stickers, unless you do them from the Disneyland app (which is a pain in the butt).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter