Help a teacher with free Donorschoose gift card!!

casjen

DIS Veteran
I saw this on Hip2save so I am posting here as it is a free way to help teachers around the country.

Text "possible" to 77177, reply with your zipcode and then get a free $15 code to use to help fund a teacher's grant project. Just text STOP after you get the code to cancel the text updates.

Then, go to www.donorschoose.org/superman and put your code in. You can search for grants in your town or state, or area of interest.

I have 2 grants posted. PM me if you would like to help fund grants I have open. Thanks!!

Totally bump!!!

I have 3 projects I really want funded! Anyone get a code they don't want, PM me and I'll link you to our projects!

If you would like, I am giving away tomorrow two $25 gift cards to Donor's Choose randomly selected among those who have posted projects to my blog (listed in my signature) by noon eastern time. I already gave away three $25 gift cards a few days ago since I was one of the lucky people to receive five to share with family and friends.

For those of you who don't know - Donor's Choose is an awesome non-profit where even a donation of $5 can help make a difference. You get to pick the project you would like to help fund and once enough people have come together to purchase whatever it is, you will receive a thank you note from the teacher showing how you have made a difference in a classroom! :cheer2:

If you would like, I am giving away tomorrow two $25 gift cards to Donor's Choose randomly selected among those who have posted projects to my blog (listed in my signature) by noon eastern time. I already gave away three $25 gift cards a few days ago since I was one of the lucky people to receive five to share with family and friends.

For those of you who don't know - Donor's Choose is an awesome non-profit where even a donation of $5 can help make a difference. You get to pick the project you would like to help fund and once enough people have come together to purchase whatever it is, you will receive a thank you note from the teacher showing how you have made a difference in a classroom! :cheer2:

Thanks so much! I love Donorchoose.org. It's a wonderful resource in these difficult financial times for public schools.

We ended up getting a literacy project funded today (11 teachers who love these special needs kids all texted to get $15 codes to complete funding!)

Thank you for posting this. I just put a request on Donors Choose a couple of weeks ago for fitness equipment for our Head Start classroom. This $15 helped the grant get started. Thanks again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter