Help a Newbie Out!

Siouzee

Earning My Ears
We leave in 10 days for our first family trip ever! I am super excited and anxious! :banana:

I am a bit OCD so I like to schedule everything and have worked very hard to do just that. Now, I have a folder with lots of scribbles and stick notes. I would love it if someone could help me organize the chaos into an easy to follow spreadsheet that I can laminate. Do any of you super organized people have a spreadsheet you would share with a newbie?

THanks!

I have a fairly simple spreadsheet I use - I would be happy to share it. I can e-mail it to you:)

Apparently I need two more posts to send you a PM with my email address! One down one to go!

If you don't want to re-write everything into a spreadsheet- I stick all my notes into a plastic covered 4x6 photo-album. That way I have multiple pages that are all 'waterproof' and even some extra slots for maps and stuff I pick up along the way.

I'm working on my trip planning today. I use a binder with tabs. The tabs are all labelled for easy access for information ( car rental, hotel, maps, etc). The tabs that I picked up, have pockets in them where I can store the information. I love my trip binders because I'm not continually searching through my bag for information. It's all in one place.

I will email you my spreadsheet if you send me your email address. I wish I could post my here because I would love to see other peoples. I just email mine to my phone and then I just pull it up. I don't have to have any post-its or paper to keep track of.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter